Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
- Brand Name – Edastar
- Innovator Brand Name – Radicava
- API – Edaravone
- Packaging – 20 ml
- Strength – 1.5mg/ml
- Manufacturer Name – Lupin Ltd
What is edaravone used for?
Edaravone Injection is an antioxidant recommended for the treatment of patients with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) and also used to help with recovery following a stroke.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Edaravone Injection 20 ml
Facts of Medicines
Edaravone should be administered intravenously (IV). Patients receive the drug every day for two weeks, then take a break (‘drug holiday’) for a couple of weeks, followed by ten-day sessions of the treatment every month. Ideally, initial couple of treatment courses should be given in the hospital for safety purposes, including the potential side effects to the drug.
SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
Care should be exercised in the handling of this drug. EDASTAR injection should not be opened or crushed. Store permitted between 15-30°C (59-86°F).
EDARAVONE SIDE EFFECTS
Most common adverse reactions include bruising, gait disturbances, headache, skin inflammation, eczema, problems breathing, excess sugar in urine, and fungal skin infections.
- The medication is being prescribed by a neurologist that specializes in ALS or neuromuscular disorders.
- It is unspecified that this drug is safe and effective in children.
- Do not receive this drug if you are allergic to edaravone or any of the ingredients of it.
- Inform your doctor before taking inj Edaravone if you are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed.
- Inform your healthcare provider immediately or go to the nearest emergency room if you experience any of the symptoms such as swelling of the lips, hives, tongue, or face; fainting; wheezing; breathing problems; trouble swallowing; itching; dizziness; or an asthma attack (in people with the asthma).
- Reactions of hypersensitivity have been reported in people receiving Edastar injection and could happen after your infusion is finished.
- Patients should be monitored by their healthcare professional during the treatment and should be watched for the signs and symptoms of all the serious side effects.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What is the use of Edaravone?
The U.S. FDA approved Edaravone injection as an intravenous infusion treatment option for treating amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). To help people recover from the stroke is another Edaravone uses.
How does Edaravone work in the body?
The mechanism by which Edaravone exerts its therapeutic effect in patients with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) is unknown.
What are the ingredients combined with Edaravone?
Edaravone is the active ingredient, and the inactive ingredients are L-cysteine hydrochloride hydrate, sodium bisulfite, sodium chloride, phosphoric acid and sodium hydroxide.
Is Edaravone Injection FDA approved?
Yes, Edaravone als is the US FDA (Food and Drug Administration) approved medication.
What is the procedure to buy Edaravone Injection?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 98738 10020. We will reply ASAP with the details of the Edaravone Injection price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
Who discovered and developed Edaravone?
Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation has discovered and developed this drug.
NEWS / UPDATES
- MT Pharma America Inc, US Food and Drug Administration, [ Revised on May 2017] [ Accessed on 12th May 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2017/209176lbl.pdf
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma America, Inc, Product Monograph including Patient medication information, [ Revised on Oct 2018] [ Accessed on 12th May 2021], https://pdf.hres.ca/dpd_pm/00047612.PDF