Facilitating Access to Approved Medication
Get Access To Nimodipine Tablet 30 mg
Nimodipine Tablets was patented in 1971 and approved for medical use in the US in 1988. It was approved for medical use in Germany in 1985.
Nimodipine Tablets & Injection
- Generic Brand Available – Neurodipin
- API – Nimodipine
- Packaging – 100 Tablets / Injection 50mL
- Strength – 30 mg
What Is Nimodipine Used For?
Nimodipine is used for the prevention of ischaemic neurological deficits following aneurysmal subarachnoid haemorrhage.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Nimodipine Tablet 30 mg
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Shreyaansh Lifesciences is registered in Jaipur, India. Registration Number : 08AEEFS9350K1ZI under GST Act.
Branch Offices in India : Jaipur | New Delhi
SF-72-73 2ND FLOOR, Jaipur Electronic Market, Ridhi Sidhi Choraha, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302018.
+91 99292 77766
Facts of Medicines
HOW SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING:
Store nimodipine 30 mg tablets in the original foil package at 25°C (77°F), excursions permitted to 15°C-30°C (59-86°F), away from moisture, heat, and light. Tablets should be protected from the light and freezing.
The most commonly reported Nimodipine side effects include: increased heart rate (tachycardia), decreased blood pressure, headache, nausea, stomach discomfort, muscle cramp, rash, and edema (swelling over the whole body).
Piperacillin/Tazobactam should be administered by intravenous infusion over 30 minutes. The usual daily dose of piperacillin tazobactam for adults is 3.375 g every 6-hours totaling 13.5 g (12.0 g piperacillin/1.5 g tazobactam).
Nosocomial Pneumonia: The initial presumptive therapy of patients with nosocomial pneumonia should start with dosage piperacillin tazobactam 4.5 g every six hours plus an aminoglycoside, totaling 18.0 g (16.0 g piperacillin/2.0 g tazobactam).
For children with peritonitis and/or appendicitis the recommended piperacillin and tazobactam injection ip dosage is 100 mg piperacillin/12.5 mg tazobactam per kg of body weight, every 8-hours in pediatric patients aged 9 months and older. For pediatric patients aged 2 to 9 months, the standard dosage is 80 mg piperacillin/10 mg tazobactam per kg of body weight, every 8-hours.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- The nimodipine tablets must not be used in case of hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients in this medicinal product.
- Nimodipine should not be used in patients during or within 1 month of a myocardial infarction or an episode of unstable angina.
- The nimodipine uses are restricted if used along with rifampicin or the antiepileptic drugs, phenobarbital, phenytoin or carbamazepine, as the efficacy could be significantly reduced when concomitantly used.
- The nimodipine tablet should be used with care when cerebral oedema or severely raised intracranial pressure exist.
- Reduced drug clearance may develop in cirrhotic patients receiving nimodipine and, therefore, close monitoring of blood pressure is required in these patients.
- The tab nimodipine should not be administered concomitantly with Nimodipine solution.
- Respective nursing mothers are advised not to conceive pregnancy and not to breast-feed when taking this medicine.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What is Nimodipine?
Nimodipine belongs to a class of medications known as calcium channel blockers. It is aimed to prevent brain damage caused by decreased blood flow to the brain resulting from aneurysm (a dilated or ruptured blood vessel in the brain).
What dosage strengths Nimodipine Tablet is supplied?
Nimodipine tablet is supplied in 30 mg dosage strengths.
How is Nimodipine supplied?
Nimodipine is supplied in the following forms, which are as:
* Nimodipine oral tablets
* Nimodipine oral solutions
* Nimodipine injection (intravenous infusion solutions)
How is Nimodipine Tablet administered?
Nimodipine tablets are available for oral administration.
Where can I buy Nimodipine Tablets?
You can buy Nimodipine from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy piperacillin tazobactam?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 98738 10020. We will reply ASAP with the details of the piperacillin tazobactam price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
What type of drug is Nimodipine?
Nimodipine specifically is a type of drug called calcium channel blockers.
NEWS / UPDATES
- Bayer, Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC), [Revised on Jun 2020] [Accessed on 28th Jul 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.1366.pdf
- Bayer Australia Ltd., [Revised on 18th April 2017] [Accessed on 28th Jul 2021], https://resources.bayer.com.au/resources/uploads/PI/file9406.pdf
- Bertram G. Katzung, Vasodilators & the Treatment of Angina Pectoris, Lange’s Basic and Clinical Pharmacology, 14th Edition, 2018, 194-211.
- P. Langhorne, Stroke disease, Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine, 22nd Edition, 2014, 1231-1247.
To be sold by retail on prescription of a registered doctor only (Nimodipine) tablets, for oral use.
NIMOTIN 10MG/50ML INJECTION
Mfr: BIOEMBED HEALTHCARE PVT LTD