Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Cisplatin Injection was approved for medical use in the United States in 1978. It is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines. It is available as a generic medication.
- Innovator Brand Name – Platinol
- Generic brand Available – Cytoplatin
- API – Cisplatin
- Packaging – 50ml
- Strength – 50mg
What is cisplatin used for?
Cisplatin injection is a chemotherapy medication that is used in the treatment of several kinds of cancer. This includes lung cancer, neck cancer, bladder cancer, cervical cancer, breast cancer, ovarian cancer, brain tumour, testicular cancer and neuroblastoma.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Cisplatin Injection 50 mg
Facts of Medicines
SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
Cisplatin vials are handled with care. They are stored at room temperature away from light. Basically, Cisplatin/Cytoplatin is available in powder form which is mixed and turned into an aqueous solution. This solution is kept away from light.
Cisplatin is administered with slow intravenous infusion. Cisplatin is not given with Rapid intravenous injection. It comes in dry powdered form and should be consumed within 20 hours after converting into solution. If not used within 6 hours the vials should be removed from light and must be stored at room temperature.
CISPLATIN SIDE EFFECTS
The most common side effects include bone marrow suppression, hearing problems, kidney problems, and vomiting. Some other serious side effects of Cisplatin include numbness, trouble walking, allergic reactions, electrolyte problems, and heart disease. Use during pregnancy can cause harm to the baby.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Cisplatin 50 mg should be given once in 3 to 4 weeks.
- High dose of cisplatin 50 mg may cause severe neuropathy.
- Loss of motor nerve function may occur.
- Irregular liver function has been reported.
- Peripheral blood counts should be monitored weekly.
- Liver function should be monitored periodically. Neurologic examination should also be performed regularly.
- Plasma levels of anticonvulsant agents may become subtherapeutic in patients with cisplatin therapy.
- Patients with Platinol should avoid breast-feeding. It may cause fetal harm.
- Effectiveness and safety in pediatric patients have not been established.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What are the uses of Cisplatin?
Cisplatin chemotherapy medication used for the treatment of:
Is Cisplatin a strong chemotherapy drug?
Cisplatin is one of the most potent chemotherapy drugs which is used to treat various types of cancers. Clinical studies show renal toxicity, severe myelosuppression, and much more toxicity after administering the drug in patients.
Is Cisplatin toxic?
Cisplatin is a chemotherapy medication that causes toxicity in the liver, kidneys, intestines, and bone marrow. Patients who have a medical history with these organs related are strictly advised not to administer this drug.
Where can I buy Cisplatin Injection?
You can buy Cisplatin Injection from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Cisplatin Injection?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of the Cisplatin Injection price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
What are the ingredients in Cisplatin?
Cisplatin is the active ingredient with other inactive ingredients such as Sodium Chloride and Mannitol.
NEWS / UPDATES
- EXJADE; Patient Information leaflet; Medicines.org.uk; [Accessed 2/04/2021]; https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.4329.pdf
- EXJADE; Accessdata.fda.gov; [Revised 2013]; [Accessed 2/04/2021]; https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2013/021882s019lbl.pdf
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals; HIGHLIGHTS OF PRESCRIBING InformATION; [Revised 2019]; [Accessed 2/04/2021]; https://www.novartis.us/sites/www.novartis.us/files/jadenu.pdf
- Preeti Chaudhary and Vinod Pullarkat; Deferasirox: Appraisal of safety and efficacy in longterm therapy; [Revised: 2013]; [Accessed: 2/04/2021]; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK548039/
To be sold by retail on prescription of a registered doctor only (cisplatin) tablets, for oral use.
KEMOPLAT 10MG INJECTION
Mfr: FRESENIUS KABI INDIA PVT LTD
STRITIN 10MG INJECTION
Mfr: MYLAN PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
CISMAX 10MG INJECTION
Mfr: GLS PHARMA LTD
CELPLAT 10MG INJECTION
Mfr: CELON LABORATORIES LTD
UNIPLATIN 10MG INJECTION
Mfr: UNITED BIOTECH PVT LTD