Facilitating Access to Approved Medication
Get Access To Enfortumab Vedotin-EJFV For Injection
Enfortumab Vedotin-ejfv for injection
- API: Idelalisib
- Packaging: Tablets
- Strength: 100 mg and 150 mg Tablets
What is enfortumab vedotin-ejfv for injection, and is used for?
Idelalisib is a kinase inhibitor indicated for the treatment of patients with:
- Relapsed chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), in combination with rituximab, in patients for whom rituximab alone would be considered appropriate therapy due to other co-morbidities.
- Relapsed follicular B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma (FL) in patients who have received at least two prior systemic therapies.
- Relapsed small lymphocytic lymphoma (SLL) in patients who have received at least two prior systemic therapies.
Note: (For Prescribing Information Approved Drugs, see)
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA), USA.
- The European Medicines Agency (EMA).
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. enfortumab vedotin-ejfv for injection is a pharmaceutical drug To access this medicine, a prescription of your treating doctor is necessary.. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.