Facilitating Access to Approved Medication
Get Access To Carfilzomib Injection 60 mg
Carfilzomib Injection was approved for medical use in the United States in 2020. It is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines. It is available as a generic medication.
- Innovator Name – On Request
- Generic Brand Available – On Request
- API – Carfilzomib
- Packaging – Single Vial
- Strength – 60 mg
What is carfilzomib used for?
Carfilzomib Injection is an anti-cancer drug indicated to use as a selective proteasome inhibitor for the treatment of:
Multiple Myeloma: Patients who have taken at least two prior therapies including treatment with Lenalidomide and Bortezomib.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Carfilzomib Injection 60 mg
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Shreyaansh Lifesciences is registered in Jaipur, India. Registration Number : 08AEEFS9350K1ZI under GST Act.
Branch Offices in India : Jaipur | New Delhi
SF-72-73 2ND FLOOR, Jaipur Electronic Market, Ridhi Sidhi Choraha, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302018.
+91 99292 77766
Facts of Medicines
SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
Care should be implemented in the proper handling of Carfilzomib Injection. The vials of Carfilnat should not be opened unnecessarily.
The store permitted for Carfilzomib between the range from 2-8 C (36-46 F).
Carfilzomib should be given by the health care providers. It comes as a powder to be mixed with the liquid in order to inject it into veins.
CARFILZOMIB SIDE EFFECTS
Some most common adverse reactions include fever, chills, weakness, diarrhea, joint/bone pain, shortness of breath, vomiting, nausea, and dizziness.
Also, serious side effects include vision changes, chest pain, extreme tiredness, blood in the urine and confusion.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Females of childbearing potential must be advised to quit the intention of conceiving a baby while on Carfilnat. It may cause fetal harm.
- If you`re allergic to Carfilnat Injection, talk to your health care provider. They can interrupt the dose according to the circumstances.
- In the condition of medical history includes chronic diseases, carefully take Carfilnat after the consent of your doctor.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
Is carfilzomib injection FDA approved?
Yes. The FDA must first approve generic drugs before they are marketed. The FDA requires that generic drugs must be as high in quality, and as strong, pure and stable as brand name drugs.
What is the use of Carfilzomib?
Carfilzomib is an anti-cancer medication used for the treatment of patients suffering from multiple myeloma.
In what form Carfilzomib generally comes?
Carfilzomib generally comes in the form of powder, to be mixed with liquid to be injected intravenously.
Where can I buy Carfilzomib Injection?
You can buy Carfilzomib Injection from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Carfilzomib Injection?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of the Carfilzomib Injection price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
What type of drug is Carfilzomib?
Carfilzomib comes in the class of proteasome inhibitors recommended for the treatment of multiple myeloma.
NEWS / UPDATES
- Amgen Limited, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [Revised on August 2021] [ Accessed on 30th Nov 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.5061.pdf
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc, US Food and Drug Administration, [Revised on Feb 2019] [ Accessed on 30th Nov 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2019/202714s025lbl.pdf
- Kimberly Redic; Carfilzomib: a novel agent for multiple myeloma; The Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology; Revised on Aug 2013; Accessed on 30/11/2021; https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23837578/
To be sold by retail on prescription of a registered oncologist only (carfilzomib) for Injection, for intravenous use
CARFIZOME 60MG INJECTION
Mfr: INTAS PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
CARZOMIB 60MG INJECTION
Mfr: HETERO HEALTHCARE LTD
CARFILNAT 60MG INJECTION
Mfr: NATCO PHARMA LTD