Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Fedratinib Capsules, sold under the brand name Inrebic, is an anti-cancer medication used to treat myeloproliferative diseases including myelofibrosis. It is a semi-selective inhibitor of Janus kinase 2 (JAK-2). It was approved by the FDA on 16 August 2019.
- API – Fedratinib
- Packaging – Plastic Bottle
- Strength – 100 mg
- Brand name – Inrebic
What is Fedratinib used for?
Fedratinib Caqpsule is a kinase inhibitor indicated for the treatment of adult patients with intermediate-2 or high-risk primary or secondary (post-polycythemia vera or post-essential thrombocythemia) myelofibrosis (MF).
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Fedratinib Capsules 100 mg
Facts of Medicines
HOW SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING:
Fedratinib Capsules should be stored at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F); excursions permitted to 15°to 30° C (59° to 86° F) [ Controlled Room Temperature]. Keep away from children.
- Conduct baseline testing of thiamine (Vitamin B1) levels prior to initiation of INREBIC
- The recommended dosage of INREBIC is 400 mg taken orally once daily for patients with a baseline platelet count of greater than or equal to 50 x 109/L.
- INREBIC may be taken with or without food. Administration with a high fat meal may reduce the incidence of nausea and vomiting.
- Modify the dose for patients using concomitant strong CYP3A4 inhibitors, and in patients with severe renal impairment (creatinine clearance (CLcr) 15 mL/min to 29 mL/min)
The following clinically significant adverse reactions can occur with Fedratinib Capsules: Cardiovascular Toxicity, Myelosuppression, Hypersensitivity, Hypertension, Pancreatic Toxicity.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Genetic testing should be indicated in order to detect whether a person is at higher risk of developing hypersensitivity.
- Fedratinib Capsules may not be added as a single agent when antiretroviral regimens are changed because of loss of the virologic response.
- Patients with liver disease should be watchful and cautious in order to Fedratinib Capsules because it can aggravate the condition.
- In patients with Fedratinib Capsules, conditions like immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome, a change in body fat as well as an increased risk of heart attack may occur.
- Fedratinib Capsules is not recommended for use in infants who are under 3 months of age.
- Cases like lactic acidosis and severe hepatomegaly with steatosis occurred with the use of nucleoside analogues.
- Sometimes serious hypersensitivity reactions have been associated with Fedratinib Capsules.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What is fedratinib used for?
How does fedratinib work?
Is fedratinib FDA approved?
Where can I buy Fedratinib Capsules?
You can buy Fedratinib Capsules from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Fedratinib Capsules?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of the Fedratinib Capsules price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
What is Inrebic used for?
NEWS / UPDATES