Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
- Innovator Brand Name – Revlimid
- Generic Brand Available – Lenalid
- API – Lenalidomide
- Packaging – 30 capsules
- Strength – 5 mg, 10 mg, 15 mg, 25 mg
What is lenalidomide used for?
Lenalidomide Capsules is a thalidomide analogue indicated for the treatment of:
- In combination with dexamethasone, in patients who have received at least one prior therapy.
- Myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS); Is a certain type of blood/bone disorder characterized by immature cells.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Lenalidomide Capsules 5 mg
Facts of Medicines
HOW SUPPLIED / STORAGE AND HANDLING?
Care should be exercised in the handling of REVLIMID generic. Lenalidomide capsules should not be opened or crushed. Store permitted between 15-30°C (59-86°F).
Lenalidomide 25 mg or any other strength should be taken orally at about the same time each day, either with or without food. Lenalidomide capsules should be swallowed whole with water. The capsules should not be opened, broken, or chewed.
LENALIDOMIDE TREATMENT REACTIONS
- MM: Most common adverse reactions include fatigue, neutropenia, constipation, Diarrhea, muscle cramp, Anemia, pyrexia, nausea, back pain, upper respiratory tract infection, dizziness, tremor and rash.
- MDS: Most common adverse reactions include thrombocytopenia, neutropenia, Diarrhea, pruritus, rash, fatigue, constipation, nausea, nasopharyngitis, arthralgia, pyrexia, back pain, cough, dizziness, headache, muscle cramp, pharyngitis, and epistaxis
WARNING AND PRECAUTIONS
- Females of childbearing potential must be advised to avoid pregnancy while on Lenalid.
- Patients taking REVLIMID for MM should have their complete blood counts monitored every 2 weeks for the first 12 weeks and then monthly thereafter.
- Patients taking REVLIMID for MDS should have their complete blood counts monitored weekly for the first 8 weeks and at least monthly thereafter.
- Lenalidomide capsules contain lactose. Risk-benefit of Lenalid treatment should be evaluated in patients with lactose intolerance.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What is Multiple Meyloma?
Multiple Myeloma is a kind of cancer that develops due to the disorder of White Blood Cells. These White Blood Cells Called Plasma cells, which are responsible for making antibodies that help to fight of infections as well as germs.
Is Lenalidomide Fda Approved?
Yes. The FDA must first approve generic drugs before they are marketed. The FDA requires that generic drugs must be as high in quality, and as strong, pure and stable as brand name drugs.
What are the uses of lenalidomide?
Lenalidomide medicine is used in treating multiple myeloma and Myelodysplastic syndromes.
Where can I buy Lenalidomide Capsules?
You can buy Lenalidomide Capsules from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Lenalidomide Capsules?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of the Lenalidomide Capsules price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
What is the cost of lenalidomide in India?
Lenalidomide cost in India depends on multiple factors, like “which generic brand you choose,” “strength you required,” etc. In India, multiple companies are manufacturing this medicine’s generic brand, and their cost varies.
Note: Always choose a legitimate pharmacy while buying any generic drug from India.
NEWS / UPDATES
- H.G. Watson, J.I.O. Craig, L.M. Manson, Blood disease, Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine, 22nd Edition, 2014, 989-1056.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Pharma EEIG, Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC), [Revised on Sep 2021] [Accessed on 20th Dec 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.10046.pdf
- Celgene Corporation, US Food & Drug Administration, [Revised on Jun 2013] [Accessed on 24th Jun 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2013/021880s034lbl.pdf
To be sold by retail on prescription of a registered doctor only (Deferasirox) tablets, for oral use.
ADALIREL 40MG INJECTION
Mfr: RELIANCE LIFE SCIENCES PVT LTD
ADMIRA 40MG INJECTION
Mfr: TRICEPT LIFE SCEINCES PVT LTD
LENOFECT 10MG CAPSULE
Mfr: AUREATE HEALTHCARE PVT LTD
LYNIDE 10MG CAPSULE
Mfr: HETERO HEALTHCARE LTD
LAVIAT 10MG CAPSULE
Mfr: ZYDUS CADILA
RELIDOMIDE 10MG CAPSULE
Mfr: RELIANCE LIFE SCIENCES PVT LTD
LENDOMY 10MG CAPSULE
Mfr: MYLAN PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD