Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
The treatment of systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis (SJIA) is similar to rheumatoid arthritis treatment: tocilizumab is combined with methotrexate unless the latter is not tolerated.
General safety and effectiveness is established for children of two years and older. In 2011, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (U.S. FDA) approved tocilizumab for the treatment of active systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis.
- Packaging – Single-use vial
- Strength – 80 mg/4mL, 200 mg/10mL, 400 mg/20mL
What is Tocilizumab used for?
- Tocilizumab is used for the treatment of moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis, applied in combination with methotrexate, if other drugs like disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs (DMARDs) and TNF alpha blockers have proven to be ineffective or were not tolerated. It can be used as a monotherapy for patients who do not tolerate methotrexate.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Tocilizumab Injection 200 mg
Facts of Medicines
SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
Care should be exercised in the handling of ACTEMRA. ACTEMRA injection should not be opened or crushed. Vials and syringes should be protected from light by storage in the original package until time of use, and keep syringes dry. Store permitted between 2ºC to 8ºC (36°F to 46°F). Do not freeze.
The drug is administered by monthly intravenous infusions. An infusion takes about an hour.
TOCILIZUMAB SIDE EFFECTS
Most common adverse reactions include headache, upper respiratory tract infections, nasopharyngitis, hypertension, increased ALT and injection site reactions.
- The use of this medication is contraindicated during the acute infections, as well as under the latent tuberculosis.
- Do not administer this medication during an active infection, including localized infections. If a serious infection occurs, interrupt tocilizumab dosage until the infection is controlled.
- Patients should be evaluated for the risk factors of tuberculosis and should be tested for the latent infection before initiating actemra.
- Patients should be closely monitored for the development of the signs and symptoms of infection during and after treatment with the tocilizumab 200 mg.
- This drug should be used with caution in patients who are at the increased risk for the gastrointestinal perforation.
- The use of this medicine is not recommended in patients who may develop an absolute neutrophil count less than 500 per mm.
- Patients must be monitored for the neutrophils 4 to 8 weeks after initiating the therapy and every 3 months thereafter.
- Patients should be monitored for ALT and AST levels 4 to 8 weeks after initiating the therapy and every 3 months thereafter.
- Intravenously use of tocilizumab should only be infused by a healthcare professional with the appropriate and sufficient medical support in order to manage the anaphylaxis.
- Patients need to be monitored for the signs and symptoms potentially indicative of demyelinating disorders.
- Do not administer this injection in patients with the known hypersensitivity to tocilizumab.
Live vaccines should be avoided as clinical safety has not been established.
- In the event of an overdose, patients should be monitored for the signs and symptoms of the adverse reactions. Patients who experience adverse reactions should take appropriate symptomatic treatment.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What are the ingredients of the medicine Tocilizumab?
The active ingredient in the medicine is Tocilizumab, and the inactive ingredients are polysorbate 80, L-histidine and L-histidine monohydrochloride, L-arginine, and L-arginine hydrochloride, L-methionine, and water for injection.
What is other name of Tocilizumab?
Is Atlizumab an immunosuppressive drug?
Yes, atlizumab is an immunosuppressive drug.
Where can I buy Tocilizumab Injection?
You can buy Tocilizumab Injection from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Tocilizumab Injection?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 98738 10020. We will reply ASAP with the details of the Tocilizumab Injection price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
What to do in case of an overdose of Tocilizumab?
In case of an overdose of Tocilizumab, severe reactions were experienced by patients. If one takes an overdose of the medicine, consult the doctor immediately and keep the patient under observation.
NEWS / UPDATES
- Roche Products Limited, Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC), [Revised on Apr 2020] [Accessed on 3rd Jun 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.6673.pdf
- Genentech, Inc., US Food and Drug Administration, [Revised on Aug 2017] [Accessed on 3rd Jun 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2017/125276s114lbl.pdf
- Ahmed A. Negm & Daniel E. Furst, Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs, Disease-Modifying Antirheumatic Drugs, Nonopioid Analgesics, & Drugs Used in Gout, Lange’s Basic & Clinical Pharmacology, 14th Edition, 2018, 642-666.
To be sold by retail on prescription of a registered doctor only (Tocilizumab) injection, for intravenous use.
ACTEMRA 162MG INJECTION
Manufacturer : CIPLA LTD