Facilitating Access to Approved Medication
Get Access To Lapatinib Ditosylate Tablets 250 mg
Lapatinib Ditosylate Tablets was approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2007. It is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines.
Lapatinib Ditosylate Tablets
- Brand Name – On Request
- Innovator Brand Name – On Request
- API – Lapatinib Ditosylate
- Packaging – 30 or 70 film-coated Tablets
- Strength – 250 mg
- Manufacturer Name – Novartis
What is lapatinib used for?
Lapatinib Ditosylate Tablets is a kinase inhibitor, indicated for the treatment of:
- In combination with capecitabine for the treatment of patients with advanced or metastatic breast cancer that is HER2 positive (tumors that produce a lot of protein named human epidermal growth factor receptor-2), and who have already had certain other treatment of breast cancer.
- In combination with the letrozole for treating postmenopausal women with the hormone receptor positive, HER2 positive metastatic breast cancer for whom hormonal therapy is recommended or indicated. For treating metastatic breast cancer, lapatinib together with the aromatase inhibitor has not been compared to the trastuzumab-containing chemotherapy regimen.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Lapatinib Ditosylate Tablets 250 mg
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Shreyaansh Lifesciences is registered in Jaipur, India. Registration Number : 08AEEFS9350K1ZI under GST Act.
Branch Offices in India : Jaipur | New Delhi
SF-72-73 2ND FLOOR, Jaipur Electronic Market, Ridhi Sidhi Choraha, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302018.
+91 99292 77766
Facts of Medicines
SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
Care should be exercised in the handling of this drug. TYKERB tablets should not be opened or crushed. Store permitted between 15-30°C (59-86°F).
LAPATINIB TABLET DOSAGE
Lapatinib should be taken orally at about the same time each day, at least one hour before or one hour after a meal, in contrast to capecitabine which should be taken with meal or within half an hour after the meal. Lapatinib tablets should be swallowed whole with water. The tablets should be unopened, unbroken, or unchewed.
LAPATINIB SIDE EFFECTS
Most common adverse reactions include diarrhea, red, painful hands and feet, nausea, rash, vomiting, tiredness or weakness, mouth sores, loss of appetite, indigestion, unusual hair loss or thinning, nose bleeds, headache, dry skin and itching.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Lapatinib may interact with grapefruit. Patients should avoid taking this drug with grapefruit.
- This medication has been reported in order to decrease left ventricular ejection fraction which can result in shortness of breath, palpitations or fatigue. Patients must inform their healthcare provider if they experience these symptoms while taking lapatinib 250 mg.
- It often causes diarrhea which can be severe in a few cases. Patients must be instructed about how to manage diarrhea and to inform their healthcare provider if severe diarrhea occurs while on tykerb.
- Lapatinib 250 mg may interact with many drugs; therefore, patients should be advised to report to their healthcare provider the use of any other prescription or nonprescription medication or herbal products.
- This drug is recommended with other drugs called capecitabine or letrozole, patient should also discuss with their healthcare provider any medicines that need to be avoided during the treatment.
- Before taking this drug tell your doctor if you have heart problems, liver problems or ever had a severe allergic (hypersensitivity) reaction to it.
- Patients must be monitored for the pulmonary symptoms indicative of interstitial lung disease or pneumonitis.
- Lapatinib should be avoided by pregnant women. If you become pregnant while on treatment with it, inform your healthcare provider as soon as possible.
- In patients who develop severe hepatotoxicity while on therapy, this medication must be discontinued and patients shouldn’t be retreated with the Tykerb 250.
- Lapatinib should be watchfully administered to patients who have or may experience prolongation of the QTc.
- Use of this medication is unspecified during breastfeeding.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
When this drug approved for the breast cancer treatment?
The U.S. FDA approved lapatinib on March 2017, in combination therapy for the breast cancer patients who already using capecitabine (Xeloda).
What kind of drug Tykerb is?
Lapatinib(Tykerb) is a protein kinase inhibitor which is effective in order to decrease tumor-causing breast cancer stem cells.
How to take Lapatinib?
The medicine Lapatinib is taken orally at about the same time each day, at least one hour before or one hour after a meal. The tablets are swallowed with water, do not chew or break the tablets.
Where can I buy Lapatinib Ditosylate Tablets?
You can buyLapatinib Ditosylate Tablets from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Lapatinib Ditosylate Tablets?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of the Lapatinib Ditosylate Tablets price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
What are the ingredients in the medicine Lapatinib?
The active ingredient is Lapatinib, and the inactive ingredients are magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, sodium starch glycolate.
NEWS / UPDATES