Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Palbociclib Capsules was reviewed and approved under the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) accelerated Priority Review and Breakthrough Therapy designation programs on February 3, 2015 as a treatment (in combination with letrozole) for patients with estrogen receptor positive (ER+) advanced breast cancer.
- Brand Name – Palbace
- Innovator Brand Name – Ibrance
- API – Palbociclib
- Packaging – 21 Capsules
- Strength – 75 mg, 100 mg & 125 mg
- Manufacturer Name – Pfizer Ltd.
What is palbociclib used for?
Palbociclib Capsules is a kinase inhibitor indicated for the treatment of HR-Positive, HER2-Negative advanced as well as metastatic breast cancer in the combination with:
- An aromatase inhibitor:
As an initial endocrine-based therapy in postmenopausal women.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Palbociclib Capsules 75 mg
Facts of Medicines
SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
Care should be exercised in the handling of Palbociclib. PALBACE capsules should not be opened or crushed. Store permitted between 20-25°C (68-77°F).
Palbace should be taken orally at about the same time each day with food. Palbociclib capsules should be gulped wholly with water. You shouldn’t take opened, crushed,chewed, or broken capsules.
PALBOCICLIB SIDE EFFECTS
Most common adverse reactions include mouth sore, low red blood cells count, nosebleeds, dizziness, tiredness, weakness, hair thinning, diarrhea and nausea.
Serious side effects of palbociclib include fertility problems in males, bruising and shortness of breath.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Palbociclib 125 mg may cause fetal harm whenever administered to pregnant women.
- Patients taking Palbace 125 mg should have their complete blood counts monitored at the beginning of each cycle also on day 15 of an initial couple of cycles and as clinically indicated.
- Should be interrupt or permanently disclose the dose of Palbace 100 mg in the patients with worsening respiratory symptoms.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
Is Palbociclib a targeted therapy?
Palbociclib is a targeted therapy; it targets cyclin-dependent kinases.
Is Palbociclib FDA approved?
What are the ingredients of the medicine Palbociclib?
The active ingredient is Palbociclib, and the inactive ingredients are microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, crospovidone, magnesium stearate, succinic acid, HPMC 2910/hypromellose, titanium dioxide, triacetin, and FD&C Blue #2/Indigo Carmine Aluminum Lake.
Where can I buy Palbociclib Capsules?
You can buy Palbociclib Capsules from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Palbociclib Capsules?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of the Palbociclib Capsules price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
What kind of drug is Palbociclib?
Palbociclib is a kinase inhibitor drug that targets cyclin-dependent kinase.
NEWS / UPDATES
- Pfizer Limited, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [Revised on June 2021] [ Accessed on 2nd Dec 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.4449.pdf
- Pfizer Labs, US Food and Drug Administration, [Revised on March 2017] [ Accessed on 2nd Dec 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2017/207103s004lbl.pdf
- Neha S Mangini et al; Palbociclib: A Novel Cyclin-Dependent Kinase Inhibitor for Hormone Receptor-Positive Advanced Breast Cancer; The Annals of Pharmacotherapy; Published on Nov 2015; Accessed on 03/12/2021; https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26324355/