Facilitating Access to Approved Medication
Get Access To Pertuzumab Injection 420 mg
Pertuzumab Injection was approved for medical use in the United States in 2002. It is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines. It is available as a generic medication.
- Generic Brand Available – On Request
- API – Pertuzumab
- Packaging – Glass Bottle
- Strength – 420 mg
What is Pertuzumab Injection used for?
- Pertuzumab Injection (Perjeta) and trastuzumab are targeted therapy drugs used to treat breast cancer. They are usually given with chemotherapy.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Pertuzumab Injection 420 mg
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Shreyaansh Lifesciences is registered in Jaipur, India. Registration Number : 08AEEFS9350K1ZI under GST Act.
Branch Offices in India : Jaipur | New Delhi
SF-72-73 2ND FLOOR, Jaipur Electronic Market, Ridhi Sidhi Choraha, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302018.
+91 99292 77766
Facts of Medicines
STORAGE AND HANDLING
Pertuzumab Injection must be refrigerated at 2°C to 8°C (36°F to 46°F). Do not use the Pertuzumab Injection beyond the expiration date located on the carton and the vial.
Pertuzumab injection comes as a solution (liquid) to be injected into a vein over a 30 to 60 minutes by a doctor or nurse in a hospital or medical facility. It is usually given every 3 weeks. The length of your treatment depends on how well your body responds to the medication and the side effects that you experience.
Pertuzumab injection may cause serious or possibly life-threatening reactions that may occur while the medication is being given and for a period of time afterwards. Your doctor or nurse will watch you carefully while you receive each dose of pertuzumab injection, and for at least one hour after your first dose and thirty minutes after later doses. Tell your doctor or nurse right away if you experience any of the following symptoms during or shortly after your infusion: shortness of breath, wheezing or noisy breathing, hoarseness, difficulty swallowing, hives, rash, itching, fever, chills, tiredness, headache, weakness, vomiting, unusual taste in the mouth, or muscle pain.
- The following clinically significant adverse reactions can occur with Pertuzumab Injection: Cardiovascular Toxicity, Myelosuppression, Hypersensitivity, Hypertension, Pancreatic Toxicity.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Genetic testing should be indicated in order to detect whether a person is at higher risk of developing hypersensitivity.
- Pertuzumab Injection may not be added as a single agent when antiretroviral regimens are changed because of loss of the virologic response.
- Patients with liver disease should be watchful and cautious in order to Pertuzumab Injection because it can aggravate the condition.
- In patients with Pertuzumab Injection, conditions like immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome, a change in body fat as well as an increased risk of heart attack may occur.
- Pertuzumab Injection is not recommended for use in infants who are under 3 months of age.
- Cases like lactic acidosis and severe hepatomegaly with steatosis occurred with the use of nucleoside analogues.
- Sometimes serious hypersensitivity reactions have been associated with Pertuzumab Injection.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What is pertuzumab injection?
What is the difference between trastuzumab and pertuzumab?
How do you administer pertuzumab?
Where can I buy Pertuzumab Injection?
You can buy Pertuzumab Injection Tablets from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Pertuzumab Injection?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of the Pertuzumab Injection price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
Is pertuzumab a chemotherapy?
NEWS / UPDATES
- Roche Products Ltd, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [Revised on May 2021] [ Accessed on 3rd Dec 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.2993.pdf
- Genentech, Inc, US Food and Drug Administration, [Revised on June 2012] [ Accessed on 3rd Dec 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2012/125409lbl.pdf
- Komal Jhaveri, Francisco J Esteva; Pertuzumab in the treatment of HER2+ breast cancer; Journal of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network; Published on April 2014; Accessed on 03/12/2021; https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24717573/