Facilitating Access to Approved Medication
Get Access To Ribociclib Tablets 200 mg
Ribociclib tablets was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in March 2017. It was approved by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) in August 2017.
- Brand Name – On Request
- API – Ribociclib
- Packaging – 21 Tablets
- Strength – 200 mg
- Manufacturer Name – Novartis Pharma
What is ribociclib used for?
Ribociclib Tablet is a cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor, indicated to use with the combination of the aromatase inhibitor to treat HR-Positive and HER2-Negative advanced as well as metastatic breast cancer. This FDA approved medication was developed by Novartis.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Ribociclib Tablets 200 mg
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Shreyaansh Lifesciences is registered in Jaipur, India. Registration Number : 08AEEFS9350K1ZI under GST Act.
Branch Offices in India : Jaipur | New Delhi
SF-72-73 2ND FLOOR, Jaipur Electronic Market, Ridhi Sidhi Choraha, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302018.
+91 99292 77766
Facts of Medicines
SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
Care should be implemented in the proper handling of Kryxana (Ribociclib). Kryxana tablets should not be opened or crushed.
Store permitted for this medication between 20-25 C (68-77 F).
Ribociclib 200mg or Kryxana 200mg should be taken through the mouth because it is intended to have a systematic effect, reaching/spreading different parts of the body via the bloodstream. It should be taken with or without food at about the same time every day for better outcomes. These tablets should be swallowed with fluid, do not chew, crush or split before swallowing.
RIBOCICLIB SIDE EFFECTS
The most common adverse reactions may include nausea, stomach pain, unusual tiredness, unwanted weight gain/loss, decreased appetite, sleep disturbance, lower back or side pain, irregular heartbeat, tingling of hands and feet.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- This medication should be strictly avoided to use in pregnant women unless it’s very necessary. Also, this medication is not recommended during the time period of breastfeeding.
- Kryxana should be used very watchfully with patients of Liver diseases, which may cause adverse side effects.
- This medication may affect some people by causing Neutropenia. So take it under the proper guidance of a well-qualified doctor/physician.
- This medication is not for children below the age of 18, it may cause severe harms.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
Is Ribociclib a targeted therapy?
Yes, the medicine Ribociclib targets the cancerous cell in the breast.
What is the composition of the medicine Ribociclib?
The active ingredient in the medicine is Ribociclib, and the inactive ingredients are colloidal silicon dioxide, crospovidone, hydroxypropyl cellulose, magnesium stearate, and microcrystalline cellulose.
Is Ribociclib FDA approved?
Where can I buy Ribociclib Tablets?
You can buy Ribociclib Tablets from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Ribociclib Tablets?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of the Ribociclib Tablets price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
How to store the medicine Ribociclib?
Do not chew, crush or chew the tablets.
Store the medicine Ribociclib at the temperature 20-25 C (68-77 F).
NEWS / UPDATES
- Novartis Europharm Limited, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [Revised on Oct 2020] [ Accessed on 1st Dec 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.8110.pdf
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, US Food and Drug Administration, [Revised on March 2017] [ Accessed on 1st Dec 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2017/209092s000lbl.pdf
- Seock-Ah Im et al; Overall Survival with Ribociclib plus Endocrine Therapy in Breast Cancer; The New England Journal of Medicine; Published on July 2019; Accessed on 01/12/2021; https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31166679/
To be sold by retail on prescription of a registered oncologist only (ribociclib) tablets, for oral use
KRYXANA 200MG TABLET
Mfr: NOVARTIS INDIA LTD