Facilitating Access to Approved Medication
Get Access To Thiotepa Injection 15 mg
Thiotepa Injection is indicated for use in combination with other chemotherapy agents to treat cancer.
This can be with or without total body irradiation (TBI), as a conditioning treatment prior to allogeneic or autologous hematopoietic progenitor cell transplantation (HPCT) in hematological diseases in adults and children.
- Brand Name – Thiomed
- Innovator Brand Name – Tepadina
- API – Thiotepa
- Packaging – Single-use vial
- Strength – 15 mg, 100 mg
- Manufacturer Name – Mediclone
What is thiotepa used for?
Thiotepa Injection is an alkylating agent indicated for the treatment of:
- Adenocarcinoma of the Breast or Ovary.
- Malignant Effusions: to manage the intracavitary effusions in order to diffuse or localized neoplastic diseases of the numerous serosal cavities.
- Superficial Papillary Carcinoma of the Urinary Bladder.
- Class 3 Beta-Thalassemia: for reducing and resisting the risk of the graft rejection when recommended to used in conjunction with the higher dose of the busulfan and cyclophosphamide as the preparative regimen for the allogeneic HSCT for the patients who are pediatric with the class 3 beta-thalassemia.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Thiotepa Injection 15 mg
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Shreyaansh Lifesciences is registered in Jaipur, India. Registration Number : 08AEEFS9350K1ZI under GST Act.
Branch Offices in India : Jaipur | New Delhi
SF-72-73 2ND FLOOR, Jaipur Electronic Market, Ridhi Sidhi Choraha, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302018.
+91 99292 77766
Facts of Medicines
SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
Care should be exercised in the handling of THIOTEPA. Vials should not be opened or crushed. Store permitted between 2°C to 8°C (36° to 46°F). Do not freeze it.
Thiotepa dosage should be taken intravenously under an experienced healthcare provider.
THIOTEPA SIDE EFFECTS
The common side effects of thiotepa include vomiting, abdominal pain, nausea, anorexia, fatigue, rash, weakness, urticaria, laryngeal edema, anaphylactic shock, asthma, wheezing, contact dermatitis, pain at the injection site, vision dizziness, blurred vision, headache, dysuria, urinary retention, chemical cystitis, amenorrhea, conjunctivitis and interference with the spermatogenesis.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Do not administer live or attenuated viral or bacterial vaccines to a patient treated with this medication until the immunosuppressive effects have resolved.
- Treatment with this drug can be responsible for skin discoloration, blistering, desquamation, pruritus and peeling that could be severe in the groin, skin folds, axillae in the neck area, and under dressings.
- Instruct patients to shower or bathe with the water at least a couple of times daily through 48 hours after the administration of this drug.
- Patients must be monitored for the serum transaminases and bilirubin daily through BMT Day +28, and provide supportive care to patients who develop hepatic veno-occlusive disease.
- Febrile reactions and discharge from a subcutaneous lesion can occur as the result of the breakdown of the tumor tissue.
- Patients must be informed about developing low blood cell counts and required for a hematopoietic progenitor cell infusion.
- In some patients prolonged apnea occurred when succinylcholine was administered before surgery, following combined use of the thiotepa 15 mg and other anticancer agents.
- Patients must be instructed in order to report to their doctor in the event of the bleeding or fever.
- Counsel patients on the symptoms of hypersensitivity and to seek emergency help if they experience any of these symptoms.
- Advise males with the female sexual partners about reproductive potential in order to use effective contraception during the treatment with this drug and for at least 12 months after the final dose of the Thiotepa.
- It may cause fetal harm. Females taking this medicine must be instructed in order to avoid pregnancy while on the treatment with Thiotepa and for minimum six months after the final dose of it.
- Females should be advised to report pregnancy as soon as possible.
- Patients should be instructed that this medicine may produce infertility. Male patients must be informed about the possibility of the sperm conservation prior to the initiation of the therapy.
- Advise patients to avoid breastfeeding while receiving this medication.
- Inform patients that this medicine may increase the risk of secondary malignancy.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
Is Thiotepa cytotoxic?
Thiotepa is a cytotoxic agent. The radiomimetic action of thiotepa is believed to occur through the release of ethyleneimine radicals which, like irradiation, disrupt the bonds of DNA.
What kind of drug Tepadina is?
Thiotepa is basically an alkylating agent.
What are the ingredients of medicine Thiotepa?
The active ingredient in the medicine is Thiotepa and the inactive ingredient is water for injection.
Where can I buy Thiotepa Injection?
You can buy Thiotepa Injection from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Thiotepa Injection?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of the Thiotepa Injection price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
What if i take an overdose of Thiotepa?
In an event of overdose, patients may experience most important adverse reactions: myeloablation and pancytopenia.
NEWS / UPDATES
- ADIENNE SA, [Revised on 15th June 2020] [Accessed on 7th May 2021], https://pdf.hres.ca/dpd_pm/00056680.PDF
- Pfizer, US Food and Drug Administration, [Revised on Jan 2017] [Accessed on 7th May 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2017/208264s000lbl.pdf
- Edward Chu, Cancer Chemotherapy, Lange’s Basic and Clinical Pharmacology, 14th Edition, 2018, 948-976.
- KD Tripathi, Anticancer Drugs, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, 8th Edition, 2019, 915-936.
To be sold by retail on prescription of a registered doctor only (Entecavir) tablets, for oral use.
THIOPTA 15MG INJECTION
Mfr: CELON LABORATORIES LTD
THIOTHER 15MG INJECTION
Mfr: THERDOSE PHARMA PVT LTD
THIOPLAN 15MG INJECTION
Mfr: NATCO PHARMA LTD