Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Cabozantinib Tablets, in November 2012, cabozantinib in its capsule formulation was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) under the name Cometriq for treating patients with medullary thyroid cancer. The capsule form was approved in the European Union for the same purpose in 2014.
- Innovator Name – Cometriq & Cabometyx
- Generic Brand Available – Cabotres
- API – Cabozantinib
- Manufacturer Name – Cipla
- Packaging – 30 Tablets
- Strength – 40mg, 60mg
What is cabozantinib used for?
Cabozantinib Tablets are a kinase inhibitor used for the treatment of patients with advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC) and hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) who have been previously treated with sorafenib.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Cabozantinib Tablets 40 mg
Facts of Medicines
HOW SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING:
Store cabozantinib tablets at temperature 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F); excursions are permitted from temperature 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F). Keep this medication out of sight and reach of the children.
Commonly reported cabozantinib side effects include: diarrhea, decreased appetite, palmar-plantar erythrodysesthesia (PPE), nausea, fatigue, hypertension, and vomiting.
The recommended dose for advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC) and hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) is cabozantinib 60 mg given once daily without food until the disease is progressive or unacceptable toxicity noticed.
Administer at least 1 hour before or at least 2 hours after eating. Do not substitute these tablets with cabozantinib capsules. Swallow the cabozantinib tablets whole. Do not crush the tablets. Do not take a missed dose within 12 hours of the next dose.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Stop treatment with cabozantinib at least 28 days prior to scheduled surgery, including dental surgery.
- Do not administer cabozantinib 60 mg to patients with the recent history of hemorrhage, including hematemesis, hemoptysis, or melena.
- Monitor patients with Cabozantinib for signs and symptoms of fistulas and perforations, including abscess and sepsis.
- Monitor patients for blood pressure on a regular basis during Cabozantinib treatment.
Wound complications have been reported with cabozantinib tablets. Stop the therapy at least 28 days prior to scheduled surgery.
- Cabozantinib can cause fetal harm if administered to a pregnant woman.
Advise women not to breastfeed during treatment with Cabozantinib and for 4 months following the last dose.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What is Cabozantinib?
Cabozantinib specifically is a small molecule inhibitor of the tyrosine kinases c-Met and VEGFR2, and also inhibits AXL and RET.
How should Cabozantinib be administered?
Cabozantinib comes as a tablet and should be administered by mouth.
What are the different strength of cabozantinib?
cabozantinib 40 mg
cabozantinib 60 mg
Where can I buy Cabozantinib Tablet?
You can buy Cabozantinib Tablet from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Cabozantinib Tablet?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 98738 10020. We will reply ASAP with the details of the Cabozantinib Tablet price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
What should I avoid while taking Cabozantinib?
Avoid drinking the grapefruit juice, eating the grapefruit or taking supplements that contain grapefruit or St. John’s wort during treatment with Cabozantinib.
NEWS / UPDATES
- Ipsen Pharma, Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC), [Revised on Sep 2021] [Accessed on 25th Dec 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.4331.pdf
- Exelixis, Inc., [Revised on Oct 2020] [Accessed on 25th Dec 2021], https://www.cometriq.com/downloads/Cometriq_Full_Prescribing_Information.pdf
- Gregory A. Brent and Ronald J. Koenig, Thyroid and Antithyroid Drugs, Goodman & Gilman’s Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, 2018, 787-801.