Facilitating Access to Approved Medication
Get Access To Nivolumab Injection 100 mg
- Generic Brand Available – On Request
- API – Nivolumab Injection
- Packaging – Glass Bottle
- Strength – 40 mg, 100 mg
What is Nivolumab Injection used for?
Nivolumab Injection is given alone to treat melanoma, non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), Hodgkin lymphoma, head and neck cancer, urothelial cancer, advanced RCC, colorectal cancer, or esophageal cancer, it is usually given once every 2 or 4 weeks depending on your dosage for as long as your doctor recommends
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Nivolumab Injection 100 mg
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Shreyaansh Lifesciences is registered in Jaipur, India. Registration Number : 08AEEFS9350K1ZI under GST Act.
Branch Offices in India : Jaipur | New Delhi
SF-72-73 2ND FLOOR, Jaipur Electronic Market, Ridhi Sidhi Choraha, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302018.
+91 99292 77766
Facts of Medicines
STORAGE AND HANDLING
This Injection must be refrigerated at 2°C to 8°C (36°F to 46°F). Do not use the Ado-trastuzumab Emtansine Injectioninjection beyond the expiration date located on the carton and the vial.
- Nivolumab is administered intravenously (IV) into the vein over 60 minutes every 2 weeks.
- The amount of nivolumab that you will receive depends on many factors, your general health or other health problems, and the type of cancer or condition being treated. Higher doses do not give a better response and may cause increased toxicity. Your doctor will determine your dose and schedule.
- If you miss any appointments call your healthcare provider as soon as possible to reschedule your appointment.
Nivolumab SIDE EFFECTS
- Most common adverse reactions include nausea, abdominal pain, headache, fatigue, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of appetite, and trouble sleeping.
- More severe side effects of Nivolumab Injection include hypersensitivity, dark colored urine, yellowish of the skin, yellowish of the whites of the eyes, irregular heartbeat, stomach pain and unusual muscle pain. Symptoms of hypersensitivity include rash, fever/chills, depression, anxiety, and shortness of breath.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Genetic testing should be indicated in order to detect whether a person is at higher risk of developing hypersensitivity.
- Nivolumab may not be added as a single agent when antiretroviral regimens are changed because of loss of the virologic response.
- Patients with liver disease should be watchful and cautious in order to Nivolumab because it can aggravate the condition.
- In patients with Nivolumab, conditions like immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome, a change in body fat as well as an increased risk of heart attack may occur.
- Nivolumab is not recommended for use in infants who are under 3 months of age.
- Cases like lactic acidosis and severe hepatomegaly with steatosis occurred with the use of nucleoside analogues.
- Sometimes serious hypersensitivity reactions have been associated with Nivolumab.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
Is nivolumab chemotherapy or immunotherapy?
How long do you stay on nivolumab?
What is nivolumab made from?
Where can I buy Nivolumab Injection?
You can buy Nivolumab Injection Tablets from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Nivolumab Injection?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of the Nivolumab Injection price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
NEWS / UPDATES
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC), [Revised on Jun 2021] [Accessed on 28th Jul 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.6888.pdf
- Bristol-Myers Squibb, [Revised on Jul 2021][Accessed on 28th Jul 2021], https://packageinserts.bms.com/pi/pi_opdivo.pdf
- Edward Chu, Cancer Chemotherapy, Lange’s Basic and Clinical Pharmacology, 14th Edition, 2018, 948-976.