Facilitating Access to Approved Medication
Get Access To Pazopanib Hydrochloride Tablets 200 mg
Pazopanib Hydrochloride Tablets is approved by numerous regulatory administrations worldwide, including the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) (19 October 2009), the European Union’s European Medicines Agency (EMA) (14 June 2010), the United Kingdom’s Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) (14 June 2010) and Australia’s Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) (30 June 2010), for use as a treatment for advanced/metastatic renal cell carcinoma and advanced soft tissue sarcomas
Pazopanib Hydrochloride Tablets
- Brand Name – On Request
- Innovator Brand Name – On Request
- API – Pazopanib hydrochloride
- Packaging – 30 Tablets
- Strength – 200 mg & 400 mg
- Manufacturer Name – Novartis India Ltd
What is pazopanib used for?
Pazopanib Hydrochloride Tablets is a potent and selective multi-targeted receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitor, indicated to use as a treatment for advanced/metastatic renal cell carcinoma and advanced soft tissue sarcomas
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Pazopanib Hydrochloride Tablets 200 mg
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Shreyaansh Lifesciences is registered in Jaipur, India. Registration Number : 08AEEFS9350K1ZI under GST Act.
Branch Offices in India : Jaipur | New Delhi
SF-72-73 2ND FLOOR, Jaipur Electronic Market, Ridhi Sidhi Choraha, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302018.
+91 99292 77766
Facts of Medicines
SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
Care should be exercised in the handling of Pazopanib. Pazopanib 200 mg tablet should not be opened or crushed. Store permitted between 15-30°C (59-86°F).
Pazopanib should be taken orally at about the same time each day, without food (at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal).
Pazopanib 400 mg or 200 mg tablets should be swallowed whole with water. The capsules should not be opened, dissolved, broken, or chewed.
PAZOPANIB SIDE EFFECTS
Common side effects of Pazopanib include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, hypertension, change in hair color, loss of appetite, oedema, hair loss or discolouration, taste changes, abdominal pain, rash, fatigue and myelosuppression (including leucopenia, neutropenia, thrombocytopenia and lymphopenia).
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- With some cases, arterial thrombotic events have been observed and can be fatal. Pazopanib should be used with caution in patients who are at increased risk for these events.
- Pazopanib is not recommended to patients with the history of hemoptysis and gastrointestinal hemorrhage in the past 6 months and should not be used in those patients.
- Need to measure liver chemistries before the initiation of treatment and regularly during treatment.
- Patients at higher risk of developing QT interval prolongation, should use this medication with caution. Monitoring electrocardiograms and electrolytes should be considered.
- Women of childbearing potential must be advised, avoid becoming pregnant while taking Pazopanib.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
Is Pazopanib FDA approved?
How does Pazopanib work?
Pazopanib is a multi- tyrosine kinase inhibitor drug. It works by inhibiting the growth of the cancer cells by blocking the signals sent by the proteins.
What is the composition of the medicine Pazopanib?
The active ingredient is Pazopanib, and the inactive ingredients are magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, sodium starch glycolate.
Where can I buy Pazopanib Hydrochloride Tablets?
You can buy Pazopanib Hydrochloride Tablets from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Pazopanib Hydrochloride Tablets?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of the Pazopanib Hydrochloride Tablets price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
What is the price of pazopanib?
For pazopanib 400 mg cost or even 200 mg, you need to consult any authorized pharmaceutical supplier.
NEWS / UPDATES
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Ltd, Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC), [Revised on Jun 2021] [Accessed on 31st Mar 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.7861.pdf
- Novartis, [Revised on Sep 2021] [Accessed on 1st Dec 2021], https://www.novartis.us/sites/www.novartis.us/files/votrient.pdf
- Edward Chu, Cancer Chemotherapy, Lange’s Basic and Clinical Pharmacology, 14th Edition, 2018, 948-976.
To be sold by retail on prescription of a registered oncologist only (pazopanib) tablets, for oral use
BIOPANIB 200MG TABLET
Mfr: BIOCON LTD
PAZONAT 200MG TABLET
Mfr: NATCO PHARMA LTD
PAZOLONG 200MG TABLET
Mfr: MSN LABORATORIES (INDIA)
PAZOTAB 200MG TABLET
Mfr: ADLEY FORMULATIONS
PAZEQOL 200MG TABLET
Mfr: INTAS PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
PAZOCI 200MG TABLET
Mfr: CIPLA LTD
PAZIB 200MG TABLET
Mfr: GLENMARK PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
PAZOLIT 200MG TABLET
Mfr: SUN PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LTD
PAZINIB 200MG TABLET
Mfr: HETERO HEALTHCARE LTD
VOTRIENT 200MG TABLET
Mfr: NOVARTIS INDIA LTD