Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Sorafenib Tablets was approved On 22 November 2013, by the FDA for the treatment of locally recurrent or metastatic, progressive differentiated thyroid carcinoma (DTC) refractory to radioactive iodine treatment.
- Brand Name – Sorafenat
- Innovator Brand Name – Nexavar
- API – Sorafenib
- Packaging – 120 Tablets
- Strength – 200 mg
- Manufacturer Name – Natco Pharma
What is sorafenib used for?
Sorafenib Tablets is a kinase inhibitor, indicated for the treatment of:
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma: an advanced primary Liver cancer.
- Renal Cell Carcinoma: a primary kidney cancer.
- Also, it is used in the patient with recurrent, progressive and metastatic differentiated thyroid carcinoma refractory to radioactive iodine treatment.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Sorafenib Tablets 200 mg
Facts of Medicines
SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
Care should be implemented in the proper handling of Sorafenib. Sorafenat tablets should not be opened or crushed unnecessarily.
The store permitted for Sorafenib is in between the range from 15-30 C (59-86 F).
Sorafenat 200 mg should be taken orally at about the same time each day at least a couple of hours prior or afterward to the meal. You should simply gulp the Sorafenat tablets with water and make sure one thing you do not eat an opened, broken or split capsules.
SORAFENIB SIDE EFFECTS
The most common adverse reactions include diarrhea, rashes, acne, nausea, vomiting, fatigue, weight loss, fever, dry skin, weakness, and pain.
And some uncommon side effects of Sorafenib include dehydration, jaundice, folliculitis and, severe infections.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Sorafenib 200 mg is not specified for women during the specific time period of pregnancy.
- Using an effective contraceptive would be beneficial while on Sorafenib.
- Sorafenib may lead the patient towards the liver & kidney impairment. Consult your health care provider for your medical history.
- Do not use this medication while breastfeeding, it may cause fetal harm.
- Sorafenat with the combination of paclitaxel and carboplatin is not recommended in patients with Epidermoid Carcinoma.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
Is Sorafenib a chemo drug?
Sorafenib is a chemotherapeutic drug. Sorafenib inhibited tumor growth and angiogenesis of human hepatocellular carcinoma, renal cell carcinoma, and other human tumors.
Is Sorafenat helpful in suppressing the tumor?
Yes, the treatment of this medication helps in inducing autophagy, which may plays a crucial role in order to suppress the growth of the tumor.
Is Sorafenib FDA approved?
Where can I buy Sorafenib Tablets?
You can buy Sorafenib Tablets from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Sorafenib Tablets?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of the Sorafenib Tablets price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
What are the ingredients Sorafenib medicine is composed of?
The active ingredient is Sorafenib, and the inactive ingredients are croscarmellose sodium, microcrystalline cellulose, hypromellose, sodium lauryl sulphate, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide, and ferric oxide red.
NEWS / UPDATES
- Bayer (Pty) Ltd, [Revised on 22nd Apr 2016] [Accessed on 2nd Jul 2021], https://www.bayer.com/sites/default/files/NEXAVAR_200_EN_PI.pdf
- Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals Inc., US Food & Drug Administration, [Revised on Dec 2018] [Accessed on 2nd Jul 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2018/021923s020lbl.pdf
- Ciplamed, [Revised on Dec 2017] [Accessed on 2nd Jul 2021], https://www.ciplamed.com/print-product-pdf/24207
- Edward Chu, Cancer Chemotherapy, Lange’s Basic and Clinical Pharmacology, 14th Edition, 2018, 948-976.
- KD Tripathi, Anticancer Drugs, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, 8th Edition, 2019, 915-936.
To be sold by retail on prescription of a registered doctor only (Entecavir) tablets, for oral use.
MAPSONIB 200MG TABLET
Mfr: AMPS BIOTECH PVT LTD
LIVONIBE 200MG TABLET
Mfr: BDR PHARMACEUTICALS INTERNATIONALS PVT LTD
SOREPTO 200MG TABLET
Mfr: LUPIN LTD
CADSONIB 200MG TABLET 60’S
Mfr: CADILA PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
SORATIB 200MG TABLET
Mfr: SAMARTH LIFE SCIENCES PVT LTD
SONORA 200MG TABLET 120’S
Mfr: INTAS PHARMACEUTICALS LTD