Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Entecavir Tablets was approved for medical use in the United States and in the European Union in 2005.
It is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines.
- Brand Name – Entavir
- Innovator Brand Name – Baraclude
- API – Entecavir
- Packaging – 10 Tablets
- Strength – 0.5mg, 1mg
- Manufacturer Name – Cipla Ltd.
What is entecavir used for?
Entecavir Tablets, a guanosine nucleoside analogue indicated for the treatment of:
Chronic Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) Infection: in adults patients and also children( who are at least 2 years of age) with evidence of active viral replication and either persistent elevations evidence in histologically active disease or serum aminotransferases.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Entecavir Tablets price
Facts of Medicine
SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
Care should be exercised in the handling of ENTECAVIR. Entecavir tablets should not be opened or crushed. It should be stored in a tightly closed container. Store permitted between 15-30°C (59-86°F).
Never store the ENTAVIR Tablets in a damp place such as a bathroom medicine cabinet or near the kitchen sink.
ENTECAVIR TABLET SIDE EFFECTS
Most common adverse reactions are headache, fatigue, dizziness, and nausea. Some less common side effects of Entecavir 1mg and Entecavir 0.5 mg tablets are diarrhea, indigestion, vomiting, sleepiness, and trouble sleeping.
Some serious side effects have been reported in patients with entecavir such as
- Lactic acidosis
- Liver problems
- Liver enlargement
- And fat in the liver
Entecavir should be taken orally at about the same time each day, on an empty stomach, at least 2 hours after a meal and 2 hours before the next meal. Entecavir tablets should be swallowed whole with water. The tablets should not be opened, broken, or chewed.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Patients should remain under the care of a physician while taking ENTAVIR . Patients are advised, should discuss any sort of new symptoms or concurrent medications with their physician.
- Patients are advised that treatment with the ENTAVIR is not specified in order to reduce the risk of transmission of Hepatitis B Virus to others through blood contamination or sexual contact.
- Patients should get an HIV test before you start taking the ENTAVIR (Entecavir 0.5) and anytime after that when there is a chance you were exposed to HIV.
- In patients with discontinued anti-hepatitis B therapy, hepatic function should be monitored closely with both clinical and laboratory follow-up for at least several months.
- Specific caution must be exercised with nucleoside analogues to any patient who are at known risk factors for liver disease.
- Before taking ENTAVIR, discuss with your healthcare provider if you are pregnant or carrying intentions of becoming pregnant.
- Patients should talk to their healthcare provider and should decide about breastfeeding while on ENTAVIR (Entecavir 0.5 mg).
- Some laboratory tests specified an increase in (ALT) alanine transaminase, hematuria, glycosuria, and an increase in lipase. Periodic monitoring of hepatic function and hematology are recommended.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What is Entecavir?
This medication is a nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NRTIs), which works by preventing the HBV (hepatitis B virus) from multiplying by blocking reverse transcriptase.
When Entecavir was approved?
In 2005 this medication (Entecavir) was approved for medical use. According to the WHO (World Health Organization) it is the safest and most effective medicine needed in a health system. And also it is on the List of Essential Medicines.
What kind of drug is Entecavir?
Entecavir is a guanosine nucleoside analogue drug with selective activity against the hepatitis B virus (HBV).
Where can I buy Entecavir Tablets?
You can buy Entecavir Tablets from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Entecavir Tablets?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 98738 10020. We will reply ASAP with the details of the Entecavir Tablets price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
What are the ingredients of Entecavir?
The active ingredient is Entecavir, and the inactive ingredients are lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, crospovidone, povidone, magnesium stearate.
NEWS / UPDATES
- Goodman & Gilman’s, The Pharmacological Basics of Therapeutics, Antiviral agents (nonretroviral), 12th edition, 2011, 1616-1617.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, US Food and Drug Administration, [ Accessed on 14th April 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/…
- Accord, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [ Revised on Feb 2019] [ Accessed on 14th April 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.8939.pdf
To be sold by retail on prescription of a registered doctor only (Entecavir) tablets, for oral use.
CRONIVIR 0.5MG TABLET
Mfr: HETERO HEALTHCARE LTD
HEPALO 0.5MG TABLET
Mfr: EMCURE PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
ENTALIV 0.5MG TABLET
Mfr: DR REDDY’S LABORATORIES LTD
ENTECA 0.5MG TABLET
Mfr: SUN PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LTD
ENTAVIR 0.5MG TABLET
Mfr: CIPLA LTD
GEPATIT 0.5MG TABLET
Mfr: MYLAN PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD