Facilitating Access to Approved Medication
Get Access To Alectinib Capsules 150 mg
- Innovator Brand Name – N/A
- Generic Brand Available – Alecensa
- API – Alectinib
- Packaging – 240 Capsules
- Strength – 150 mg
What is Alectinib Capsules used for?
Alectinib Capsules is used to treat a certain type of non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC) that has spread to other parts of the body. Alectinib is in a class of medications called kinase inhibitors. It works by blocking the action of an abnormal protein that signals cancer cells to multiply.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Alectinib Capsules 150 mg
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Shreyaansh Lifesciences is registered in Jaipur, India. Registration Number : 08AEEFS9350K1ZI under GST Act.
Branch Offices in India : Jaipur | New Delhi
SF-72-73 2ND FLOOR, Jaipur Electronic Market, Ridhi Sidhi Choraha, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302018.
+91 99292 77766
Facts of Medicines
INDICATIONS AND USAGE
ALECENSA is a kinase inhibitor indicated for the treatment of patients with anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK)-positive metastatic non-small cell lung
cancer (NSCLC) as detected by an FDA-approved test.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
600 mg orally twice daily. Administer ALECENSA with food.
The most common adverse reactions (incidence ≥20%) were fatigue, constipation, edema, myalgia, and anemia
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTION
• Hepatotoxicity: Monitor liver laboratory tests every 2 weeks during the first 3 months of treatment, then once a month and as clinically indicated,
with more frequent testing in patients who develop transaminase and bilirubin elevations. In case of severe ALT, AST, or bilirubin elevations,
withhold, then reduce dose, or permanently discontinue ALECENSA.
• Interstitial Lung Disease (ILD)/Pneumonitis: Immediately withholdALECENSA in patients diagnosed with ILD/pneumonitis and permanently
discontinue if no other potential causes of ILD/pneumonitis have been identified.
• Renal Impairment: Withhold ALECENSA for severe renal impairment, then resume ALECENSA at reduced dose upon recovery or permanently discontinue
• Bradycardia: Monitor heart rate and blood pressure regularly. If symptomatic, withhold ALECENSA then reduce dose, or permanently discontinue.
• Severe Myalgia and Creatine Phosphokinase (CPK) Elevation: Assess CPK every 2 weeks during the first month of treatment and in patients reporting
unexplained muscle pain, tenderness, or weakness. In case of severe CPK elevations, withhold, then resume or reduce dose.
• Embryo-Fetal Toxicity: ALECENSA can cause fetal harm. Advise females of reproductive potential of the potential risk to a fetus and to use effective contraception.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
Is alectinib a chemotherapy?
What is alectinib used for?
How long can you take alectinib?
In the clinical trial ALEX: NCT02075840, the length of time Alecensa was taken ranged from months to over a year, with the median length of time being 18.6 months. Alecensa treatment usually continues until there is disease progression or the patient has unacceptable side effects
Where can I buy Alectinib Capsules?
You can buy Alectinib Capsules from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Alectinib Capsules?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of the Alectinib Capsules price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
How is alectinib administered?
The recommended dose of ALECENSA is 600 mg orally twice daily [see CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY]. Administer ALECENSA until disease progression or unacceptable toxicity.
NEWS / UPDATES
- Kuo et al., A retrospective study of Alectinib versus ceritinib in patients with advanced non–small-cell lung cancer of anaplastic lymphoma kinase fusion in whom crizotinib treatment failed, BMC Cancer, 2021, 21:309, [Accessed on 29th Mar 2021] https://bmccancer.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12885-021-08005-1
- Roche, Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC), [Revised on Apr 2020] [Accessed on 29th Mar 2021] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.2438.pdf
- Genentech, Inc., [Revised on Sep 2021] [Accessed on 27th Nov 2021], https://www.gene.com/download/pdf/alecensa_prescribing.pdf
- Anton Wellstein, Giuseppe Giaccone, Michael B. Atkins, and Edward A. Sausville, Pathway-Targeted Therapies: Monoclonal Antibodies, Protein Kinase Inhibitors, and Various Small Molecules, Goodman & Gilman’s Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, 13th Edition, 2018, 1203-1236.