Facilitating Access to Approved Medication
Get Access To Crizotinib Capsules 250 mg
Crizotinib Capsules was approved for medical use in the United States in 2011. It is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines. It is available as a generic medication.
- Generic Brand Available – On Request
- API – Crizotinib
- Packaging – 60 Capsules
- Strength – 250 mg
What is Crizotinib used for?
Crizotinib is used to treat metastatic (cancer that has already spread) non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) that is caused by a defect in either a gene called anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK) or a gene called ROS1.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Crizotinib Capsules 250 mg
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Shreyaansh Lifesciences is registered in Jaipur, India. Registration Number : 08AEEFS9350K1ZI under GST Act.
Branch Offices in India : Jaipur | New Delhi
SF-72-73 2ND FLOOR, Jaipur Electronic Market, Ridhi Sidhi Choraha, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302018.
+91 99292 77766
Facts of Medicines
STORAGE AND HANDLING
Crizotinib Capsules should be stored at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F); excursions permitted to 15°to 30° C (59° to 86° F) [ Controlled Room Temperature]. Keep away from children.
Take this medication by mouth with or without food as directed by your doctor, usually once or twice daily. Swallow whole with a glass of water. Do not crush or chew this medication. If you vomit after taking your dose of the medication, do not take an extra dose. Take the next dose of your medication at the regular time.
The dosage is based on your medical condition, laboratory tests, response to treatment, and other medications you may be taking. Be sure to tell your doctor and pharmacist about all the products you use (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products). For children, the dosage is also based on body size.
To decrease the risk of side effects, your doctor may prescribe other medications to take along with this medication. Carefully follow your doctor’s directions for all your medications.
- Most common adverse reactions include nausea, abdominal pain, headache, fatigue, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of appetite, and trouble sleeping.
- More severe side effects of Crizotinib Capsulesr include hypersensitivity, dark colored urine, yellowish of the skin, yellowish of the whites of the eyes, irregular heartbeat, stomach pain and unusual muscle pain. Symptoms of hypersensitivity include rash, fever/chills, depression, anxiety, and shortness of breath.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Genetic testing should be indicated in order to detect whether a person is at higher risk of developing hypersensitivity.
- Crizotinib may not be added as a single agent when antiretroviral regimens are changed because of loss of the virologic response.
- Patients with liver disease should be watchful and cautious in order to Crizotinib because it can aggravate the condition.
- In patients with Crizotinib, conditions like immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome, a change in body fat as well as an increased risk of heart attack may occur.
- Crizotinib is not recommended for use in infants who are under 3 months of age.
- Cases like lactic acidosis and severe hepatomegaly with steatosis occurred with the use of nucleoside analogues.
- Sometimes serious hypersensitivity reactions have been associated with Crizotinib.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What is crizotinib?
Crizotinib is used to treat metastatic (cancer that has already spread) non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) that is caused by a defect in either a gene called anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK) or a gene called ROS1
When should I take crizotinib?
Is crizotinib chemotherapy?
Where can I buy Crizotinib Capsules?
You can buy Crizotinib Capsules from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Crizotinib Capsules?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of the Crizotinib Capsules price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
Is crizotinib approved?
NEWS / UPDATES
- EXJADE; Patient Information leaflet; Medicines.org.uk; [Accessed 2/04/2021]; https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.4329.pdf
- EXJADE; Accessdata.fda.gov; [Revised 2013]; [Accessed 2/04/2021]; https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2013/021882s019lbl.pdf
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals; HIGHLIGHTS OF PRESCRIBING InformATION; [Revised 2019]; [Accessed 2/04/2021]; https://www.novartis.us/sites/www.novartis.us/files/jadenu.pdf
- Preeti Chaudhary and Vinod Pullarkat; Deferasirox: Appraisal of safety and efficacy in longterm therapy; [Revised: 2013]; [Accessed: 2/04/2021]; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK548039/
To be sold by retail on prescription of a registered doctor only (Deferasirox) tablets, for oral use.
VIGANEXT 500MG SACHET
Mfr: MSN LABORATORIES (INDIA)