Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Dacomitinib Tablets was approved for medical use in the United States in 2018. It is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines.
- Generic Brand Available – VIZIMPRO
- API – Dacomitinib
- Packaging – 30 Tablets
- Strength – 30 mg, 45 mg
What is Dacomitinib Tablets used for?
Dacomitinib Tablets is used to treat a certain type of non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC) that has spread to other parts of the body. Dacomitinib is in a class of medications called kinase inhibitors. It works by blocking the action of an abnormal protein that signals cancer cells to multiply.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Dacomitinib Tablets 30 mg
Facts of Medicines
STORAGE AND HANDLING
Care should be exercised in the handling of Dacomitinib Tablets tablets should not be opened or crushed. Store permitted between 20-25°C (68-77°F).
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Recommended Dosage: 45 mg orally once daily with or without food.
Tablets: 15 mg, 30 mg, and 45 mg.
Most common adverse reactions are (incidence >20%) diarrhea, rash, paronychia, stomatitis, decreased appetite, dry skin, decreased weight, alopecia, cough, and pruritus.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Interstitial Lung Disease (ILD): Permanently discontinue VIZIMPRO if ILD is confirmed.
- Diarrhea: Withhold and reduce the dose of VIZIMPRO based on the severity.
- Dermatologic Adverse Reactions: Withhold and reduce the dose of VIZIMPRO based on the severity.
- Embryo-Fetal Toxicity: VIZIMPRO can cause fetal harm. Advise females of reproductive potential to use effective contraception.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What is Dacomitinib?
What are ruxolitinib tablets used for?
Is ruxolitinib a chemo drug?
Jakafi is the first medicine approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of these patients. Jakafi is not chemotherapy. It is a targeted treatment that works to help keep the production of blood cells under control.
Where can I buy Dacomitinib Tablets?
You can buy Dacomitinib Tablets from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Dacomitinib Tablets?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of theDacomitinib Tablets price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
What is VIZIMPRO used for?
NEWS / UPDATES
- Pfizer Limited, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [Revised on Jan 2021] [ Accessed on 2nd Dec 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.10354.pdf
- Pfizer Labs, US Food and Drug Administration, [Revised on Sept 2018] [ Accessed on 2nd Dec 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2018/211288s000lbl.pdf
- Sally CM Lau et al; Dacomitinib in the Management of Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer; Drugs; Published on June 2019; Accessed on 02/12/2021; https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31069718/