Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Nintedanib Capsules was approved In March 2020 for use in the United States to treat chronic fibrosing (scarring) interstitial lung diseases (ILD) with a progressive phenotype (trait). It is the first treatment for this group of fibrosing lung diseases that worsen over time that was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Brand Name – Cyendiv
- Innovator Brand Name – Ofev & Vargatef
- API – Nintedanib
- Packaging – 60 Capsules
- Strength – 100 mg, 150 mg
- Manufacturer Name – Boehringer Ingelheim
What is nintedanib used for?
Nintedanib Capsules is a pharmaceutical drug that inhibits tyrosine kinase and indicated for the treatment of:
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis: Nintedanib used to treat the IPF (Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis). It works in order to block such substances that cause IPF.
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC): In combination with docetaxel for the patient with locally advanced, metastatic or locally recurring non-small cell lung cancer. Nintedanib can be used as a second-line treatment with a combination of Docetaxel.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Nintedanib Capsules 100 mg
Facts of Medicines
SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
Care should be implemented in the proper handling of Ofev Medication (Nintedanib). Nintedanib tablets should not be opened or crushed unnecessarily.
The store permitted for this medication should be between 15-30 C (59-86 F).
Nintedanib 150 mg (cyendiv 150 mg) should be taken orally at about the constant time each day, intended to have a systematic effect, reaching/spreading different parts of the body via the bloodstream.
This medication should be taken with food for better absorption, Rather than chewing or crushing, gulped it whole with fluid otherwise it may leave a bitter taste on your tongue.
NINTEDANIB SIDE EFFECTS
The most common adverse reactions of Nintedanib capsules may include nausea, decreased appetite, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea, weight loss, headache, low thyroid, and bleeding.
Apart from this some serious adverse reactions may also occur including Liver Toxicity and Elevated Transaminase Levels.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Females who`re looking to conceive a baby, shouldn’t take this medication else it may directly affect the fertility.
- It should be avoided by females during the time period of breastfeeding.
- Before starting the course of Nintedanib, talk to your medical expert about your medical as well as family history.
- If you`re allergic to this medication, do not take it without the advice of your pharmacist.
- This medication should not be used in a patient with Hepatic insufficiency (Hepatic Impairment).
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What is Non small cell lung cancer?
NSCLC (Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer) is a kind of epithelial Cell Cancer. Which accounts for approximately 85% of entire existing lung cancer. People who smoked may more likely to get this sort of cancer.
It is classified into three types: Adenocarcinoma, Large Cell Carcinoma and Squamous Carcinoma.
What class of drug is Nintedanib?
Nintedanib belongs to the tyrosine kinase inhibitor drug.
Is Nintedanib FDA approved?
Where can I buy Nintedanib Capsulesn?
You can buy Nintedanib Capsules from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Nintedanib Capsules?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of the Nintedanib Capsules price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
What is the composition of medicine Nintedanib?
The medicine’s active ingredient is Nintedanib, and the inactive ingredients are triglycerides, hard fat, lecithin. Capsule Shell: gelatin, glycerol, titanium dioxide, red ferric oxide, yellow ferric oxide, black ink.
NEWS / UPDATES
- Boehringer Ingelheim, Electronics Medicines Compendium (EMC), [Revised on Jan 2021] [Accessed on 29th Mar 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.1786.pdf
- Boehringer Ingelheim, U.S. Food and Drug Administration, [Revised on Oct 2014], [Accessed on 29th Mar 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2014/205832s000lbl.pdf
- Lutz Wollin et al., Mode of action of nintedanib in the treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, Eur Respir J. 2015 May; 45(5): 1434–1445. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4416110/
To be sold by retail on prescription of a registered doctor only (Nintedanib) capsules, for oral use.
NINTIB 150MG CAPSULE 10’S
Mfr: CIPLA LTD
NINDANIB 150MG CAPSULE
Mfr: GLENMARK PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
BRONCHONIB 150MG CAPSULE
Mfr: BDR PHARMACEUTICALS INTERNATIONALS PVT LTD