Facilitating Access to Approved Medication
Get Access To Sotorasib Tablets 120 mg
Sotorasib Tablets was approved for medical use in the United States in 2021. It is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines. It is available as a generic medication.
- Generic Brand Available – On Request
- API – Sotorasib Tablets
- Packaging – 240 Tablets
- Strength – 120 mg
What is Sotorasib used for?
Sotorasib is used to treat a certain type of lung cancer (non-small cell lung cancer; NSCLC) that has spread to other parts of the body or cannot be removed by surgery in adults who have received at least one other treatment. Sotorasib is in a class of medications called KRAS inhibitors.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Sotorasib Tablets 120 mg
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Shreyaansh Lifesciences is registered in Jaipur, India. Registration Number : 08AEEFS9350K1ZI under GST Act.
Branch Offices in India : Jaipur | New Delhi
SF-72-73 2ND FLOOR, Jaipur Electronic Market, Ridhi Sidhi Choraha, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302018.
+91 99292 77766
Facts of Medicines
STORAGE AND HANDLING
These tablets should be stored at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F); excursions permitted to 15°to 30° C (59° to 86° F) [ Controlled Room Temperature]. Keep away from children.
Recommended dosage: 960 mg orally once daily. Swallow tablets whole with or without food.
- Most common adverse reactions include nausea, abdominal pain, headache, fatigue, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of appetite, and trouble sleeping.
- More severe side effects of Sotorasib Tablets include hypersensitivity, dark colored urine, yellowish of the skin, yellowish of the whites of the eyes, irregular heartbeat, stomach pain and unusual muscle pain. Symptoms of hypersensitivity include rash, fever/chills, depression, anxiety, and shortness of breath.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Genetic testing should be indicated in order to detect whether a person is at higher risk of developing hypersensitivity.
- Sotorasib Tablets may not be added as a single agent when antiretroviral regimens are changed because of loss of the virologic response.
- Patients with liver disease should be watchful and cautious in order to Sotorasib Tablets because it can aggravate the condition.
- In patients with Sotorasib Tablets, conditions like immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome, a change in body fat as well as an increased risk of heart attack may occur.
- Sotorasib Tablets is not recommended for use in infants who are under 3 months of age.
- Cases like lactic acidosis and severe hepatomegaly with steatosis occurred with the use of nucleoside analogues.
- Sometimes serious hypersensitivity reactions have been associated with Sotorasib Tablets.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
Is Sotorasib FDA approved?
What type of drug is Lumakras?
What is the general dosage of Abacavir?
Where can I buy Sotorasib Tablets?
You can buy Sotorasib Tablets from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Sotorasib Tablets?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of the Sotorasib Tablets price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
What kind of drug is Sotorasib?
NEWS / UPDATES