Facilitating Access to Approved Medication
Get Access To Tigecycline Injection 50 mg
It was given a U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) fast-track approval and was approved on 17 June 2005.
It was approved for medical use in the European Union in April 2006.
- API – Tigecycline
- Packaging – Single-dose 5 mL vial
- Strength – 50 mg
- Available Brand – On Request
What is tigecycline used for?
Tigecycline is a tetracycline-class antibacterial used in patients aged 18 years and older for:
- Complicated skin and skin structure infections
- Complicated intra-abdominal infections
- Community-acquired bacterial pneumonia
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Tigecycline Injection 50 mg
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Shreyaansh Lifesciences is registered in Jaipur, India. Registration Number : 08AEEFS9350K1ZI under GST Act.
Branch Offices in India : Jaipur | New Delhi
SF-72-73 2ND FLOOR, Jaipur Electronic Market, Ridhi Sidhi Choraha, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302018.
+91 99292 77766
Facts of Medicines
HOW SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING:
Prior to reconstitution, Tigecycline should be stored at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F). The excursions permitted 15°C-30°C (59°F-86°F). Following the reconstitution, it could be stored at room temperature for up to 1-day/24-hours (up to six hours in the vial and the rest time in the intravenous bag). Alternatively, Tigecycline is mixed with 0.9% Sodium Cl Injection, USP or 5% Dextrose Injection, USP can be stored in refrigerator at 2°C to 8°C (36°F to 46°F) for up to 48 hours after immediate transfer of the reconstituted solution into the intravenous bag. The reconstituted solution must be transferred and further diluted for intravenous infusion.
Commonly reported side effects are incidence >5% in patients treated with tigecycline 50 mg injection include:
- Abdominal pain
- Increased SGPT
The recommended dosage regimen for tigecycline injection is an initial dose of 100 mg, followed by 50 mg every 12 hours. The intravenous infusions of tigecycline should be administered over about 30-60 minutes every 12 hours. The recommended duration of therapy with tigecycline for complicated skin and skin structure infections or for complicated intra-abdominal infections is 5-14 days. The recommended duration of therapy with tigecycline for the community-acquired bacterial pneumonia is 7-14 days. Duration of therapy must be guided through the severity & site of the infection and the patient’s clinical as well as bacteriological progress.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Use of tigecycline 50 mg injection is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to this drug.
- Patients with tigecycline and who established abnormal liver function tests should be assessed for evidence of worsening hepatic function and evaluated for the risk or benefit of continuing tigecycline therapy.
- Administration tigecycline 50 mg injection may cause fetal harm to pregnant women. In case the patient becomes pregnant while on therapy, the patient must be apprised of the potential risk to the fetus.
- The use of tigecycline during tooth development (last half of pregnancy, infancy, and childhood to the age of 8 years) may be responsible for causing permanent discoloration of the teeth (yellow-gray-brown).
- Caution should be imposed if using tigecycline 50 mg monotherapy in recipients with complicated intra abdominal infections secondary to the clinically apparent intestinal perforation.
- As with certain other antibacterial agents, tigecycline injection uses may cause excess growth of non-susceptible organisms, including fungi. Patients must be precisely evaluated while on therapy. In case superinfection occurs, apt measures must be considered.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What is Tigecycline?
Tigecycline (Brand name Tygacil), specifically is a tetracycline antibiotic medicine prescribed for a number of bacterial infections.
How is Piperacillin Tazobactam administered?
Tigecycline should be administered only by intravenous infusion over 30 to 60 minutes. It should be preferably administered over a 60 minute length of infusion in paediatric patients.
Where can I buy Tigecycline Injection injection?
You can buy Tigecycline Injectioninjection from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Tigecycline Injection?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 98738 10020. We will reply ASAP with the details of the Tigecycline Injection price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
NEWS / UPDATES
- Goodman & Gilman’s, The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Protein synthesis inhibitors and miscellaneous antibacterial agents, 12th edition, 2011, 1524 -1525.
- KD Tripathi, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, Tetracyclines and chloramphenicol, 7th edition, 2013, 738.
- Mylan, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [ Revised on May 2019] [ Accessed on 8th July 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.9232.pdf
- Wyeth Pharmaceuticals Inc, US Food and Drug Administration, [ Revised on July 2010] [ Accessed on 8th July 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2010/021821s021lbl.pdf
To be sold by retail on prescription of a registered doctor only (Tigecycline) injection, for intravenous use.
TIGEFIN 50MG INJECTION
Mfr: INFALLIBLE PHARMA PVT LTD
TIGIL 50MG INJECTION
Mfr: PRISTYN REVIVER