Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Carboplatin Injection was approved for medical use in the United States in 2003. It is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines. It is available as a generic medication.
- Innovator Name – Paraplatin
- API – Carboplatin
- Packaging – 5 ml, 15ml, 45ml, 60ml
- Strength – 50 mg, 150 mg , 450 mg, 600 mg
What is carboplatin used for?
Carboplatin is a chemotherapy medicine that is used in the treatment of different types of cancer. It is used in the treatment of ovarian cancer, head cancer, neck cancer, brain cancer, lung cancer, and neuroblastoma.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Carboplatin Injection 5 ml
Facts of Medicines
SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
The vial of paraplatin should be used within the date mentioned. Generally the injection is used within 14 days after multiple needle puncture. The vial containing carboplatin should be stored at room temperature ranging from 15 degree Celsius to 30 degree Celsius. The standard temperature to be stored is at 25 degree Celsius. Carboplatin Injection should be protected from light.
CARBOPLATIN SIDE EFFECTS
- Hematologic toxicity: bone marrow suppression with impaired kidney function, severe leukopenia and thrombocytopenia.
- Gastrointestinal toxicity: nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, pain and constipation are severe side effects of carboplatin.
- Allergic reaction: Rash, hypotension, erythema etc are some allergic reactions against carboplatin.
Carboplatin injection is abpremixed aqua solution containing 10 mg per ml of carboplatin. The standard mix can be diluted by adding dextrose in water or sodium chloride injection. The diluted solution of paraplatin is recommended to be used within 8 hours of dilution. As it does not contain any antibacterial agent so there are chances of contamination. It is given by injection into a vein.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Females of childbearing potential must be advised to avoid pregnancy while on carboplatin.
- Anemia mainly occurred during carboplatin so transfusion is necessary in that case.
- Loss of vision may occur after carboplatin high dose therapy.
- An increase in allergic reactions mainly caused future cancer.
- High dose of carboplatin may cause liver function abnormality.
- Needle with aluminium part is not recommended to be used in the case of paraplatin.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
Is Carboplatin a chemotherapy medication
How does carboplatin works?
How does Carbroplatin stop cancer?
Where can I buy Carboplatin Injection?
You can buy Carboplatin Injection from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Carboplatin Injection?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 98738 10020. We will reply ASAP with the details of the Carboplatin Injection price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
When carboplatin was approved?
NEWS / UPDATES
- Hospira UK Limited, Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC), [Revised on Oct 2020] [Accessed on 17th Jun 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.3787.pdf
- Pfizer Inc., [Revised on Jun 2020] [Accessed on 17th Jun 2021], http://labeling.pfizer.com/ShowLabeling.aspx?id=12131
- Getwell Oncology Pvt. Ltd., [Accessed on 17th Jun 2021], https://www.getwelloncology.com/pi/carboplatin-injection.pdf
- Edward Chu, Cancer Chemotherapy, Lange’s Basic and Clinical Pharmacology, 14th Edition, 2018, 948-976.
- KD Tripathi, Anticancer Drugs, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, 8th Edition, 2019, 915-936.
- G. F. Sousa, S. R. Wlodarczyk, G. Monteiro, Carboplatin: molecular mechanisms of action associated with chemoresistance, Brazilian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2014, 50(4), 693-701, [Accessed on 17th Jun 2021], https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/dfdf/3a24f611eb5f2c75b7fcc590c7042c9671d9.pdf?_ga=2.258854986.1314419529.1623932510-44692483.1618326608
To be sold by retail on prescription of a registered doctor only (Carboplatin) tablets, for oral use.
UNICARB 150MG INJECTION
Mfr: UNITED BIOTECH PVT LTD
STRICARB 150MG INJECTION
Mfr: MYLAN PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
ACOTICYT 150MG INJECTION
Mfr: ACCORD PHARMA
BIOCARB 150MG INJECTION
Mfr: ZYDUS CADILA
CELCARB 150MG INJECTIO
Mfr: CELON LABORATORIES LTD
CARBOKEM NOVO 150MG INJECTION
Mfr: ALKEM LABORATORIES LTD
CARBOTERO 150MG INJECTION
Mfr: HETERO HEALTHCARE LTD
CARBOMAX 150MG INJECTION
Mfr: GLS PHARMA LTD
CARBOTEEN 150MG INJECTION
Mfr: VHB LIFE SCIENCES INC
ADCARB 150MG INJECTION
Mfr: ADLEY FORMULATIONS
KEMOCARB 150MG INJECTION
Mfr: FRESENIUS KABI INDIA PVT LTD
INNOCAR 150MG INJECTION
Mfr: BDR PHARMACEUTICALS INTERNATIONALS PVT LTD