Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Olaparib Tablets was approved for medical use in the United States in 2017. It is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines. It is available as a generic medication.
- Generic Brand Available – LYNPARZA
- API – Olaparib
- Packaging – 7*8 Tablets
- Strength – 150 mg
What is Olaparib used for?
Olaparib Tablets are used as maintenance treatment in patients with advanced ovarian cancer, fallopian tube cancer, or primary peritoneal cancer with a certain type of inherited (germline) or acquired (somatic) abnormal BRCA gene
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Olaparib Tablets 150 mg
Facts of Medicines
SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
- To avoid substitution errors and overdose, do not substitute Lynparza tablets with Lynparza capsules on a milligram-to-milligram basis due to differences in the dosing and bioavailability of each formulation.
- Recommended tablet dose is 300 mg taken orally twice daily with or without food.
- Continue treatment until disease progression or unacceptable toxicity
- For adverse reactions, consider dose interruption or dose reduction.
- For moderate renal impairment (CLcr 31-50 mL/min), reduce dose to 200 mg twice daily.
OLaparib SIDE EFFECTS
Most common side effects of olaparib include nausea, vomiting, low blood count, facial flushing and pain and burning at the site of the injection.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Genetic testing should be indicated in order to detect whether a person is at higher risk of developing hypersensitivity.
- Olaparib may not be added as a single agent when antiretroviral regimens are changed because of loss of the virologic response.
- Patients with liver disease should be watchful and cautious in order to Olaparib because it can aggravate the condition.
- In patients with Olaparib, conditions like immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome, a change in body fat as well as an increased risk of heart attack may occur.
- Olaparib is not recommended for use in infants who are under 3 months of age.
- Cases like lactic acidosis and severe hepatomegaly with steatosis occurred with the use of nucleoside analogues.
- Sometimes serious hypersensitivity reactions have been associated with Olaparib.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What is the drug olaparib used for?
Is olaparib a chemotherapy?
How quickly does olaparib work?
Where can I buy Olaparib Tablets?
You can buy Olaparib Tablets from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Olaparib Tablets?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of the Olaparib Tablets price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
How good is olaparib?
NEWS / UPDATES
- AstraZeneca UK Limited, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [Revised on Jan 2021] [ Accessed on 2nd Dec 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.9204.pdf
- AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals LP, US Food and Drug Administration, [Revised on Jan 2018] [ Accessed on 2nd Dec 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2018/208558s001lbl.pdf
- Sylvia Bochum, Stephanie Berger, Uwe M Martens; Olaparib; Recent Results in Cancer Research; Published on 2018; Accessed on 02/12/2021; https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30069770/
- Xiao Xia Guo et al; The efficacy and safety of olaparib in the treatment of cancers: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials; Cancer Management and Research; Published on Aug 2018; Accessed on 02/12/2021; https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30127642/