Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Aciclovir was patented in 1974, and approved for medical use in 1981. It is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines.
- Innovator Brand Name – Rubraca
- API – Rucaparib
- Packaging – 60 Tablets
- Strength – 200 mg, 300 mg
What is rucaparib used for?
Rucaparib is a PARP inhibitor used as an anti cancer agent for the treatment of patients with advanced ovarian and prostate cancers.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Rucaparib Tablets 200 mg
Facts of Medicines
HOW SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING:
Care should be exercised in the handling of Rucaparib. Tablets should not be opened or broken. Store Rubraca tablets at room temperature between 68°F-77°F (20°C to 25°C).
Most commonly reported rucaparib side effects include increased levels of creatinine, nausea, low red blood cell counts, tiredness or weakness, liver enzymes in the blood, low levels of platelets, decreased appetite, taste disturbances, vomiting, diarrhoea, and belly ache.
The recommended dose of Rucaparib is 600 mg (two 300 mg rucaparib tablets) administered orally twice daily either with or without food. Treatment should be continued until disease is progressive or unacceptable toxicity occurs. In case a patient misses a dose of rucaparib, instruct the patient to administer the next rucaparib dose at its scheduled time. The vomited doses of rucaparib should not be replaced.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Patients with Rubraca should be monitored for complete blood counts for cytopenia at baseline and monthly thereafter for significant changes during treatment.
- The rucaparib uses are avoided during pregnancy, as it may be responsible for causing fetal harm when used by pregnant women.
- Due to the potential for serious side effects in breast-fed children from Rubraca, lactating women should not breastfeed while on Rubraca therapy and for 2 weeks after the last dose.
- Do not spend time in sunlight. Rubraca can make a patient’s skin sensitive to the sun (photosensitivity). Patients may sunburn easily during treatment with rucaparib 300 mg or 200mg.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What is the price of Rucaparib?
The innovator/manufacturer decides the cost of Rucaparib medicine. It has no authority to be marketed in India yet. Still, Ikris Pharma Network can help the patients access this medicine under its Named patient import programme (a programme under which an organization allows you to access the medication on a patient’s name legally in your country). The named patient import programme acts as a bridge between patients and manufacturers to access the medicine from any part of the world to India.
From which class of drug Rucaparib belongs?
Rucaparib specifically belongs to the class of drugs named poly (ADP-ribose) polymerase (PARP) inhibitors.
How should Rucaparib be administered?
The recommended dose of rucaparib tablets should be administered orally twice daily with or without food.
Where can I buy Rucaparib Tablets ?
You can buy Rucaparib Tablets from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Rucaparib Tablets ?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 98738 10020. We will reply ASAP with the details of the Rucaparib Tablets price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
NEWS / UPDATES
- Clovis Oncology Ireland Ltd, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [Revised on Jan 2021] [ Accessed on 19th August 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.10027.pdf
- Clovis Oncology, Inc, US Food and Drug Administration, [Revised on April 2018] [ Accessed on 19th August 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2018/209115s003lbl.pdf
- Prof Robert L Coleman et al; Rucaparib maintenance treatment for recurrent ovarian carcinoma after response to platinum therapy (ARIEL3): a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase 3 trial; Lancet; Published on 28/10/2017; Accessed on 19/08/2021; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28916367
To be sold by retail on prescription of a registered doctor only (rucaparib) tablets, for oral use.
BDPARIB 200MG TABLET
Mfr: BDR PHARMACEUTICALS INTERNATIONALS PVT LTD
NUPARP 200MG TABLET
Mfr: ZYDUS CADILA