Facilitating Access to Approved Medication
Get Access To Abiraterone Acetate Tablets 250 mg
Abiraterone Acetate Tablets
- Innovator Brand Name – On Request
- Generic Brand Available – On Request
- API – Abiraterone Acetate
- Manufacturer Name – Cipla
- Packaging – 120 Tablets
- Strength – 250 mg
What is abiraterone acetate used for?
Abiraterone is a CYP17 inhibitor indicated for use:
- With the combination of corticosteroid for metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC) as well as metastatic high-risk castration sensitive prostate cancer (mCSPC)
- May be effective in the prevention of testosterone flare at the initiation of Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone Agonist (GnRH ) therapy in males with prostate cancer.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Abiraterone Acetate Tablets 250 mg
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Shreyaansh Lifesciences is registered in Jaipur, India. Registration Number : 08AEEFS9350K1ZI under GST Act.
Branch Offices in India : Jaipur | New Delhi
SF-72-73 2ND FLOOR, Jaipur Electronic Market, Ridhi Sidhi Choraha, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302018.
+91 99292 77766
Facts of Medicines
SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING:
- Care should be implemented in the proper handling of Xbira 250 mg (Abiraterone). Abiraterone tablets should not be opened or crushed unnecessarily.
- The store permitted for this medication should be between 15-30 C (59-86 F).
ABIRATERONE ACETATE 250 MG DOSAGE
Abiraterone Acetate tablets or xbira 250 mg should be taken orally at about a constant time at least one hour prior to food or at least a couple of hours afterward. Abiraterone (Xbira) capsules should be wholly swallowed with water. Take this medication at the fixed time of each day for quick and effective results and make sure you do not eat an opened, broken or split capsules.
ABIRATERONE SIDE EFFECTS
Some most common adverse reactions include headache, tiredness, hot flashes, vomiting, joint pain, swelling, diarrhea, cough, and hypertension.
Other severe side effects of abiraterone may include liver failure, high cholesterol level, high blood sugar, numerous infections.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Abiraterone 250 mg may cause fetal harm in females who`re pregnant or looking forward to conceiving a baby. Even before touching Abiraterone tablets, pregnant females should wear a medical glove.
- People with chronic diseases include Liver, Hepatitis B, severe infections should consult with their physician before taking Xbira Tablets.
- Zytiga is not recommended for patients with severe hepatic impairment.
- Abiraterone may be responsible for Hepatotoxicity. Watchfully monitor the functions of the liver. You can interrupt, modify or even stop the dosage of Xbira 250 after getting instructions from your doctor.
- Consume this drug and prednisone exactly as your healthcare provider has prescribed you.
- No food should be eaten 2 hours before and 1 hour after consuming XBIRA.
- Sexually active males with a pregnant woman should use a condom while on and for at least 7 days after the treatment with this drug. If their sexual partner may become pregnant, a condom and any existing form of birth control should be used while on and for 7 days after the treatment with Abiraterone acetate. Discuss with your doctor if you have queries about birth control.
- If you miss or forget a dose of XBIRA or prednisone, consume your prescribed dose the following day. If you miss or forget more than one dose, inform your doctor right away.
Before taking this drug inform your doctor if you have a history of adrenal and or pituitary problems.
- Your doctor will perform blood tests in order to check for side effects.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What is Abiraterone?
Abiraterone acetate is the medication that is an inhibitor of CYP17 (17α-hydroxylase/C17,20-lyase). It is used in the treatment of prostate cancer.
How does Xbira work?
Abiraterone acetate or xbira basically functions by suppressing the production of androgens, specifically, this medicine inhibits the CYP17A1 and decreases the production of the testosterone.
What are all ingredients of medicine containing Abiraterone?
Abiraterone acetate is the active ingredient, and the inactive ingredients are lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, povidone, sodium lauryl sulfate, magnesium stearate, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
What should i do in an event of overdose?
There is no specific antidote for Abiraterone in case of an overdose, and treatment must consist of general supportive measures, including monitoring of cardiac as well as liver function.
What is the procedure to buy Abiraterone Acetate Tablets?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of the Abiraterone Acetate Tablets price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
What is the cost of abiraterone in India?
Abiraterone Acetate price in India depends on “which generic brand of abiraterone you choose”. In India, multiple companies are manufacturing this medicine’s generic brand, and their cost varies.
Note: Always choose a legitimate pharmacy while buying any generic drug from India.
NEWS / UPDATES
- Centocor Ortho Biotech Inc, US Food and drug administration, [ Revised date: APR 2011] [ Accessed date: 02 APR 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2011/202379lbl.pdf
- Janssen- Cilag International NV, Electronics Medicine Compendium (emc), [Revised date: DEC 2020] [ Accessed date: 02 APR 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.2381.pdf
- Goodman & Gilman’s, The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Natural products in cancer chemotherapy: hormones and related agents, 12th edition, 2011, 1707 – 1709
To be sold by retail on prescription of a registered doctor only (Deferasirox) tablets, for oral use.
ZELGOR 250MG TABLET
Mfr: SUN PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LTD
AHABIR 250MG TABLET
Mfr: HETERO HEALTHCARE LTD
MYTERA 250MG TABLET
Mfr: MYLAN PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
ZECYTE 250MG TABLET
Mfr: CIPLA LTD