Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
In December 2008, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved degarelix for the treatment of patients with advanced prostate cancer in the United States.
- Packaging – Single Use Vial
- Strength – 80 mg & 120 mg
What is Degarelix used for?
Degarelix is a GnRH receptor antagonist used for the treatment of patients with advanced prostate cancer.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Degarelix Injection 80 mg & 120 mg
Facts of Medicines
STORAGE AND HANDLING
Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted to 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F). Caution should be exercised in handling and preparing the solution of Degarelix.
The most commonly reported degarelix side effects (≥10%) include injection site reactions (e.g., erythema, pain, swelling or induration), hot flashes, increased weight, and increases in serum levels of transaminases and gamma-glutamyltransferase (GGT).
The recommended dose of Degarelix is for subcutaneous administration only and is not to be administered intravenously. Therapy is started with a dose of degarelix 240 mg given as two injections of 120 mg each. The starting dose is followed by the maintenance doses of 80 mg administered as a single injection every 28 days.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Use of degarelix 80 mg is restricted in patients with known hypersensitivity to degarelix or to any of the product components.
- Patients with a known history of severe hypersensitivity reactions to degarelix should not be re-challenged with degarelix.
- Women who are or may become pregnant should not take degarelix 240 mg treatment.
Electrolyte abnormalities needs to be corrected. Consider the periodic monitoring of electrocardiograms and electrolytes.
- The therapeutic effect of degarelix 80 mg should be assessed by measuring serum concentrations of prostate-specific antigen (PSA) periodically. In case PSA increases, the serum concentrations of testosterone should be measured.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What is Degarelix?
Degarelix is a hormonal therapy authorized for the treatment of prostate cancer.
Is Degarelix injection the same as firmagon injection?
Where can I buy Degarelix injection?
You can buy Degarelix injection from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Degarelix Injection?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 98738 10020. We will reply ASAP with the details of the Degarelix price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
What dosage forms degarelix comes in?
NEWS / UPDATES
- Goodman & Gilman’s, The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Natural products in cancer chemotherapy: Hormones and related agents, 12th edition, 2011, 1764.
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [ Revised on Dec 2019] [ Accessed on 3rd July 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.6537.pdf
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals Inc, US Food and Drug Administration, [ Revised on Feb 2015] [ Accessed on 3rd July 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2015/022201s009lbl.pdf