Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Leuprorelin was patented in 1973 and approved for medical use in the United States in 1985. It is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines.
Leuprolide Acetate Injection
- Generic Brand Name – Leulide
- Innovator Brand Name – Eligard
- API – Leuprolide Acetate
- Packaging – Single Use vial
- Strength – 3.75 mg, 11.25 mg, 22.5 mg
- Manufacturer Name – Samarth life science
What is Leuprolide Acetate Injection used for?
Leuprolide or leuprorelin is a gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) agonist. It is used in the palliative treatment of patients with advanced prostate cancer.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Leuprolide Acetate Injection 3.75 mg
Facts of Medicines
HOW SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING:
Care is exercised in the handling of Leuprolide. Leuprolide Acetate Injection should not be open or broken. It should be stored at temperature 2°C – 8 °C (35.6 °F – 46.4 °F).
Most commonly reported leuprolide acetate side effects include malaise, fatigue, hot flashes/sweats, and testicular atrophy.
The recommended dose of leuprolide acetate is administered subcutaneously. There are four dosing options for it. Patients and their doctors can choose the apt dosing option that works best for them. It is a proven LHRH agonist with a unique formulation for consistent drug delivery. Patients can choose from several dosing options: including receiving one injection every 6-months (only twice a year). As with other medications administered by subcutaneous injection, the site of injection needs to vary periodically.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- The leuprorelin acetate should not be used by anyone who is allergic to it or to any similar drugs.
- Patients with urinary tract obstruction or metastatic vertebral lesions should be closely observed during the first few weeks of leuprolide acetate therapy.
- Response to leuprolide should be monitored by measuring serum concentrations of testosterone and prostate-specific antigen periodically.
- Patients with leuprolide acetate injection uses should be monitored for blood glucose and glycosylated haemoglobin (HbA1c) periodically.
- Patients with a GnRH agonist should be monitored for symptoms and signs suggestive of the development of cardiovascular disease.
- The leuprolide acetate injection is contraindicated in women who are or may become pregnant.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What is eligard(Leuprolide), and how does it work?
Abacavir is prescribed for the treatment of HIV-1 infection.
From which class of drug Leuprolide Acetate belongs?
How should Leuprolide Acetate be administered?
Where can I buy Leuprolide Acetate Injection?
You can buy Leuprolide Acetate Injection from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Leuprolide Acetate Injection?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 98738 10020. We will reply ASAP with the details of the Leuprolide Acetate Injection price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
NEWS / UPDATES
- Goodman & Gilman’s, The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Introduction to Endocrinology: The hypothalamic pituitary axis, 12th edition, 2011, 1122.
- KD Tripathi, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, Anterior pituitary hormones, 7th edition, 2013, 243.
- Takeda UK Limited, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [ Revised on Aug 2020] [ Accessed on 24th June 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.4651.pdf
- Abbott Laboratories, US Food and Drug Administration, [Issued on Dec 2008] [ Accessed on 24th June 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2010/019010s033,019732s031s035s036,020517s024s028s029lbl.pdf
To be sold by retail on prescription of a registered doctor only (Leuprolide Acetate) injection, for intravenous use.
LUPRODEX 3M 11.25MG INJECTION
Mfr: BHARAT SERUMS
LUPRIDE DEPOT 11.25MG INJECTION
Mfr: SUN PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LTD
LUPROTAS 11.25MG INJECTION
Mfr: INTAS PHARMACEUTICALS LTD