Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Cemiplimab-rwlc Injection was approved for medical use in the United States in 2015. It is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines.
- API – Cemiplimab-rwlc
- Packaging – Glass Bottle
- Strength – 350 mg
- Brand name Avalable – LIBTAYO
What is Cemiplimab-rwlc Injection used for?
Cemiplimab-rwlc Injection, Libtayo is a prescription medicine used to treat people with a type of skin cancer called cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma (CSCC) that has spread or cannot be cured by surgery or radiation.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Cemiplimab-rwlc Injection 350 mg
Facts of Medicines
HOW SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING:
Store at room temperature up to 25°C (77°F) for no more than 8 hours from the time of preparation to the end of the infusion or at 2°C to 8°C (36°F to 46°F) for no more than 24 hours from the time of preparation to the end of infusion.
The recommended dosage of LIBTAYO is 350 mg administered as an intravenous infusion over 30 minutes every 3 weeks until disease progression or unacceptable toxicity.
Some side effects may occur during the injection. Tell your caregiver right away if you feel dizzy, shaky, light-headed, nauseated, chilled or feverish, itchy, tingly, or have a rash, neck or back pain, trouble breathing, or swelling in your face.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Genetic testing should be indicated in order to detect whether a person is at higher risk of developing hypersensitivity.
- Cemiplimab-rwlc Injection may not be added as a single agent when antiretroviral regimens are changed because of loss of the virologic response.
- Patients with liver disease should be watchful and cautious in order to Cemiplimab-rwlc Injection because it can aggravate the condition.
- In patients with Cemiplimab-rwlc Injection, conditions like immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome, a change in body fat as well as an increased risk of heart attack may occur.
- Cemiplimab-rwlc Injection is not recommended for use in infants who are under 3 months of age.
- Cases like lactic acidosis and severe hepatomegaly with steatosis occurred with the use of nucleoside analogues.
- Sometimes serious hypersensitivity reactions have been associated with Cemiplimab-rwlc Injection.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What is cemiplimab used for?
What is RWLC in cemiplimab?
How do you administer cemiplimab?
Where can I buy Cemiplimab-rwlc Injection?
You can buy Cemiplimab-rwlc Injection from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Cemiplimab-rwlc Injection?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of theCemiplimab-rwlc Injection price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
NEWS / UPDATES