Facilitating Access to Approved Medication
Get Access To Dabrafenib Capsules 75 mg
The US Food and Drug Administration initially approved dabrafenib as a single agent treatment for patients with BRAF V600E mutation-positive advanced melanoma on May 29, 2013. Dabrafenib was approved for use in the European Union in August 2013.
- API – Dabrafenib
- Packaging – 120 Capsules
- Strength – 50 mg, 75 mg
- Brand Name – On Request
What is Dabrafenib used for?
Dabrafenib is used alone or in combination with trametinib (Mekinist) to treat a certain types of melanoma (a type of skin cancer) that cannot be treated with surgery or that has spread to other parts of the body.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Dabrafenib Capsules 75 mg
Facts of Medicines
HOW SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING:
Dabrafenib Capsules should be stored at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F); excursions permitted to 15°to 30° C (59° to 86° F) [ Controlled Room Temperature]. Keep away from children.
Take this medication by mouth as directed by your doctor, usually twice daily about 12 hours apart. Take this medication on an empty stomach, at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after meals. Swallow the capsules whole. Do not open, crush, chew, or break the capsules.
The dosage is based on your medical condition and response to treatment.
Do not increase your dose or use this drug more often or for longer than prescribed. Your condition will not improve any faster, and your risk of serious side effects will increase. Since this drug can be absorbed through the skin and lungs and may harm an unborn baby, women who are pregnant or who may become pregnant should not handle this medication or breathe the dust from the capsules.
The following clinically significant adverse reactions can occur with Dabrafenib Capsules: Cardiovascular Toxicity, Myelosuppression, Hypersensitivity, Hypertension, Pancreatic Toxicity.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Genetic testing should be indicated in order to detect whether a person is at higher risk of developing hypersensitivity.
- Dabrafenib Capsules may not be added as a single agent when antiretroviral regimens are changed because of loss of the virologic response.
- Patients with liver disease should be watchful and cautious in order to Dabrafenib Capsules because it can aggravate the condition.
- In patients with Dabrafenib Capsules, conditions like immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome, a change in body fat as well as an increased risk of heart attack may occur.
- Dabrafenib Capsules is not recommended for use in infants who are under 3 months of age.
- Cases like lactic acidosis and severe hepatomegaly with steatosis occurred with the use of nucleoside analogues.
- Sometimes serious hypersensitivity reactions have been associated with Dabrafenib Capsules..
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What is dabrafenib used for?
How long can you take dabrafenib?
How do you take dabrafenib?
You take trametinib as a tablet and dabrafenib as a capsule. You swallow them whole with a full glass of water. You take them on an empty stomach. This means you take them at least 1 hour before a meal or 2 hours after a meal.
Where can I buy Dabrafenib Capsules?
You can buy Dabrafenib Capsules from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Dabrafenib Capsules?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of the Dabrafenib Capsules price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
How do you take Tafinlar?
NEWS / UPDATES
- Novartis Europharm Limited, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [Revised on Jan 2021] [ Accessed on 18th August 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.5190.pdf
- GlaxoSmithKline, US Food and Drug Administration, [Revised on Jan 2014] [ Accessed on 18th August 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2014/202806s002lbl.pdf
- Enrico Tiacci et al; Safety and efficacy of the BRAF inhibitor dabrafenib in relapsed or refractory hairy cell leukemia: a pilot phase-2 clinical trial; Leukemia; Published on 17/03/2021; Accessed on 18/08/2021; https://www.nature.com/articles/s41375-021-01210-8.pdf