Facilitating Access to Approved Medication
Ipilimumab was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in March 2011, to treat people with late-stage melanoma that has spread or cannot be removed by surgery.
Get Access To Ipilimumab Injection
ipilimumab injection, for intravenous use
- API: ipilimumab
- Trade Name: On Request
- Packaging: injection, for intravenous use
- Strength: Injection: 50 mg/10 mL (5 mg/mL) and 200 mg/40 mL (5 mg/mL) in a single-use vial.
WHAT IS IPILIMUMAB AND WHAT IT IS USED FOR?
Ipilimumab is a human cytotoxic T-lymphocyte antigen 4 (CTLA-4)-blocking antibody indicated for:
- Treatment of unresectable or metastatic melanoma in adults and pediatric patients (12 years and older).
- Adjuvant treatment of patients with cutaneous melanoma with pathologic involvement of regional lymph nodes of more than 1 mm who have undergone complete resection, including total lymphadenectomy.
- Treatment of patients with intermediate or poor risk, previously untreated advanced renal cell carcinoma, in combination with nivolumab.
Note: (see Drugs@FDA for complete indication)
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.