Facilitating Access to Approved Medication
Get Access To Linezolid Injection 600 mg
Linezolid was discovered in the mid 1990s, and was approved for commercial use in 2000. It is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines.
The World Health Organization classifies linezolid as critically important for human medicine.
- Innovator Brand Name – On Request
- API – Linezolid
- Packaging – Injection/Tablets/Oral Suspension
- Strength – 200, 400, 600 mg/600 mg/100 mg per 5mL
What is linezolid used for?
Linezolid (Zyvox) is an antibiotic. It is used for the treatment of infections caused by susceptible strains of the designated microorganisms in the specific conditions listed below:
- Pneumonia (Nosocomial and Community-acquired).
- Skin and Skin Structure Infections.
- Vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecium Infections.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Linezolid Injection 600 mg
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Shreyaansh Lifesciences is registered in Jaipur, India. Registration Number : 08AEEFS9350K1ZI under GST Act.
Branch Offices in India : Jaipur | New Delhi
SF-72-73 2ND FLOOR, Jaipur Electronic Market, Ridhi Sidhi Choraha, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302018.
+91 99292 77766
Facts of Medicines
HOW SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING:
Store Linezolid at 25°C (77°F). Protect it from light. Keep the bottles tightly closed in order to protect them from moisture. It is recommended that the infusion bags be kept in the overwrap until they are ready to use. Protect infusion bags from freezing.
LINEZOLID SIDE EFFECTS
Commonly reported side effects in >5% of adult and/or pediatric patients treated with linezolid antibiotic include:
- The recommended dose of Linezolid should be administered by intravenous infusion over a period of 30 to 120 minutes. Avoid using this intravenous infusion bag in series connections. Additives should not be introduced into this solution. In case linezolid injection is to be administered concomitantly with another drug, each drug should be given separately in accordance with the prescribed dosage and route of administration for each product.
- The recommended dose of linezolid tablet and oral suspension should be administered orally. It is usually administered with or without food twice a day (every 12 hours) for 10 to 28 days. Children aged 11 years and younger usually administer linezolid with or without food 2 to 3 times daily (every 8 to 12 hours) for 10 to 28 days.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Use of linezolid 600 mg and other formulations are contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to it or any of the other product components.
- The linezolid injection should not be used in patients taking any medicine which inhibits monoamine oxidases A or B (e.g., phenelzine, isocarboxazid) or within 2 weeks of taking any such medication.
- Monitor patients with linezolid 600 therapy for the complete blood counts on a weekly basis.
- The linezolid tablets are not approved and are not recommended to be used to treat patients with catheter-related bloodstream infections or catheter-site infections.
- Convulsions have been observed in patients treated with linezolid 600 mg tablets. In these cases, a history of seizures or risk factors for seizures was noted.
- Linezolid formulation should be used during pregnancy only in case the potential benefit justifies the potential risk to the fetus.
- Caution should be exercised when linezolid tablets ip 600 mg or other formulation is used to a nursing woman.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What is Linezolid?
What dosage form and strength of Linezolid is available?
How should Linezolid be administered?
Where can I buy Linezolid Injection?
You can buy Linezolid Injection from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Linezolid Injection?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 98738 10020. We will reply ASAP with the details of the Linezolid Injection price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
NEWS / UPDATES
- Pfizer Limited, Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC), [Revised on Aug 2017] [Accessed on 22nd Jul 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.5119.pdf
- Camille E. Beauduy, Lisa G. Winston, Tetracyclines, Macrolides, Clindamycin, Chloramphenicol, Streptogramins, & Oxazolidinones, Lange’s Basic and Clinical Pharmacology, 14th Edition, 2018, 815-825
- D.H. Dockrell, S. Sundar, B.J. Angus, R.P. Hobson, Infectious Disease, Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine, 22nd Edition, 2014, 293-386.