Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Cisatracurium besilate Injection (INN; cisatracurium besylate (USAN); formerly recognized as 51W89; trade name Nimbex) is a bisbenzyltetrahydroisoquinolinium that has effect as a neuromuscular-blocking drug non-depolarizing neuromuscular-blocking drugs, used adjunctively in anesthesia to facilitate endotracheal intubation and to provide skeletal muscle relaxation during surgery or mechanical ventilation.
Cisatracurium Besylate Injection
- API – Cisatracurium Besylate
- Packaging – Single/Multi-dose Vial
- Strength – 200 mg/20 mL, 20mg/10ml, 10 mg/5ml
- Innovator Brand Name – Nimbex
What is cisatracurium besylate used for?
The medicine cisatracurium besylate is a nondepolarizing neuromuscular blocker indicated:
- as an adjunct to general anesthesia in order to facilitate tracheal intubation in adults & in pediatric patients aged 1 month to 12 years.
- to provide skeletal muscle relaxation during surgery in adults and in pediatric patients aged 2 to 12 years as a bolus or infusion maintenance.
- for mechanical ventilation in the ICU in adults.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Cisatracurium Besylate Injection 200mg
Facts of Medicines
HOW SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING:
Care should be exercised in the handling of CISATRACURIUM BESYLATE INJECTION, It should not be opened or broken. It should be refrigerated at 2°C-8°C (36°F-46°F) in the carton in order to preserve potency. Protect it from light. Do not freeze the cisatracurium ampoule.
CISATRACURIUM SIDE EFFECTS
Most common adverse reactions include rash, bradycardia, hypotension, bronchospasm, and flushing.
The recommended cisatracurium dose should be administered by injection by an anesthetist or other experienced/trained professional during surgery or other medical procedures.
The dosage of cisatracurium injection may vary according to several factors such as body weight, age and the duration of the procedure. It should be administered once the individual is anesthetised (lost all awareness) for surgery.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- The cisatracurium besylate injection shouldn’t be used by patients with known hypersensitivity to it.
- Use cisatracurium injection in the presence of appropriate sedation or general anesthesia, and patients should be monitored to ensure that the level of anesthesia is adequate.
- As cisatracurium nimbex has not been studied in patients with asthma, it needs to be administered with caution to this patient population.
- The cisatracurium is hypotonic and must be avoided in order to be used into the infusion line of a blood transfusion.
- Women with childbearing age and on cisatracurium besylate should avoid becoming pregnant, as it may be hazardous for a fetus.
- Nursing mothers receiving treatment with cisatracurium ampoule should discontinue nursing, as it may be excreted in the human milk.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
From which class of drug Cisatracurium Besylate belongs?
What are commonly reported side effects?
How should Cisatracurium Besylate be administered?
Where can I buy Cisatracurium Besylate Injection?
You can buy Cisatracurium Besylate Injection from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Cisatracurium Besylate Injection?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 98738 10020. We will reply ASAP with the details of the Cisatracurium Besylate Injection price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
How does Cisatracurium Besylate work?
NEWS / UPDATES
- Mylan, Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC), [Revised on Jul 2021] [Accessed on 25th Aug 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.2595.pdf
- Fresenius Kabi, [Revised on Jul 2016] [Accessed on 25th Aug 2021], http://editor.fresenius-kabi.us/PIs/US-PH-Cisatracurium-Besylate-Inj-FK-451248D-07-2016-PI.pdf
- Marieke Kruidering-Hall, Lundy Campbell, Skeletal Muscle Relaxants, Lange’s Basic and Clinical Pharmacology, 14th Edition, 2018, 474-491.
- Ho et al., Neuromuscular blockade in acute respiratory distress syndrome: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials, Journal of Intensive Care, 2020, 8:12, https://jintensivecare.biomedcentral.com/track/pdf/10.1186/s40560-020-0431-z.pdf
To be sold by retail on prescription of a registered doctor only (cisatracurium besylate) injection, for intravenous use.
CISBLOK 10MG INJECTION
CIS-ARIUM 10MG INJECTION
Mfr: CELON LABORATORIES LTD