Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Apremilast Tablets was approved for medical use in the United States in 2019. It is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines. It is available as a generic medication.
- Innovator Brand Name – Otezla
- Generic Brand Available – Aprezo
- API – Apremilast
- Packaging – 10 Tablets in a Strip
- Strength – 10 mg, 20 mg, 30 mg
What is apremilast used for?
Apremilast, an inhibitor of phosphodiesterase 4 (PDE4), is indicated for the treatment of:
- Adult patients with active psoriatic arthritis.
- Patients with moderate to severe plaque psoriasis who are candidates for systemic or phototherapy therapy.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Apremilast Tablets 10 mg
Facts of Medicines
SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
Care should be exercised in the handling of Apremilast generic. Tablets should not be opened or crushed. Do not store above 30°C.
- Dosing begins at 10mg on the first day with a gradual increase over 5 days, up to max dose of 30mg twice a day. In order to do so, it will reduce nausea and diarrhea linked with the initial treatment. Dosing should be the same for both psoriatic arthritis and plaque psoriasis. Apremilast tablets is a chronic drug that should be used without interrupting as long as it is useful, effective,Q and well-tolerated.
- While receiving apremilast you should go to your rheumatologist (healthcare provider) at the regular basis in order to ensure that the treatment is useful and to minimise any probable adverse effects.
APREMILAST SIDE EFFECTS
- The most common side effects of apremilast include vomiting, headache, back pain, nausea, diarrhea, fatigue, nasopharyngitis, upper respiratory tract infections, diarrhea, suicidal thoughts, and other mood changes.
- Less common as well as rare possible adverse effects: Allergic reactions could appear with the use of apremilast. Seek medical help as soon as you can, if you become short of breath, suffer wheezing or have difficulty breathing, or if you have swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or other parts of the body.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Patients treated with Otezla 30 mg should have their weight monitored regularly. If unspecified or clinically significant weight loss appears, weight loss must be evaluated, and discontinuation of the Otezla should be considered.
- Apremilast is contraindicated during pregnancy. It must be avoided.
- Apremilast is a kind of specific and chronic drug that will be used without the interruption as long as it is well tolerated and effective.
- Apremilast 30 mg is associated with an increased risk of depression. The risks and benefits of apremilast use should be carefully considered for patients with a history of depression or suicidal thoughts or behaviors.
- Patients should be instructed to report increased depression, suicidal thoughts, or other mood changes to a healthcare provider.
- Apremilast contains lactose, a type of sugar normally found in dairy products. This medicine may not be suitable for you if you have a lactose intolerance, which means that you can’t digest lactose normally.
- If a patient is thinking about having surgery, check with their rheumatology team and surgeon about whether a patient should stop taking it for a time before and after surgery.
- If patients develop severe diarrhoea, nausea, or vomiting, discontinuation of treatment with aprezo 30 mg tablet may be necessary.
- Breastfeeding should be avoided while on this medication.
- Otezla has not been specified in adolescents and children, therefore it should be not recommended for use in children and adolescents aged 17 years and under.
- Patients with the known hypersensitivity to apremilast or to any of the excipients in the formulation should avoid it.
- In missed dose circumstances, contact your healthcare provider or specialist team immediately for advice on when to take the next one.
- Apremilast always should be stored in a cool and dry place, away from the direct heat and light (e.g. not in the bathroom).
- If your healthcare provider instructs you in order to interrupt consuming your medicine, or if the expiry date has passed, return any unused apremilast tablets to your healthcare professional.
- Never dispose of this medication through household waste or wastewater.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
How does Apremilast acts?
This drug acts as the selective inhibitor of the PDE4 (enzyme phosphodiesterase 4) and inhibits spontaneous production of the TNF-alpha from the human rheumatoid synovial cells.
What are the uses of Apremilast?
Apremilast tablets are used in the treatment of psoriatic arthritis and moderate to severe plaque psoriasis.
What are the ingredients in the medicine?
The active ingredient is Apremilast with inactive ingredients such as lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, polyvinyl alcohol, titanium dioxide, polyethylene glycol, talc, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, and iron oxide black.
How should one take doses of Apremilast?
Take the doses of the medicine as per the recommendation of the healthcare professional. One can take Apremilast without regard to meals. Do not crush, split, or chew the tablets.
What is the procedure to buy Apremilast Tablets?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of the Apremilast Tablets price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
What should i do in case of overdose Circumstances?
In case of overdose, patients must seek medical help.
NEWS / UPDATES