Facilitating Access to Approved Medication
Get Access To Oseltamivir Phosphate Capsules 30 mg
Oseltamivir Phosphate Capsules was approved for medical use in the US in 1999. It was the first neuraminidase inhibitor available by mouth.
Oseltamivir Phosphate Capsules
- Brand Name – On Request
- Innovator Brand Name – On Request
- API – Oseltamivir Phosphate
- Packaging – 10 capsules
- Strength – 30 mg, 45 mg, 75 mg
- Manufacturer Name – Hetero Healthcare
What is oseltamivir used for?
Oseltamivir Phosphate capsules is an influenza neuraminidase inhibitor (NAI) antiviral medication indicated for the treatment and prevention of influenza caused by influenza A and B viruses.
Oseltamivir Phosphate is also recommended to the patient that is at high risk or the risk of complication is quite high after the first symptoms of infection.
It is the first influenza neuraminidase that can be consumed orally.
Oseltamivir (as Tamiflu) was widely used during the H5N1 avian influenza epidemic in Southeast Asia in 2005.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Oseltamivir Phosphate Capsules 30 mg
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Shreyaansh Lifesciences is registered in Jaipur, India. Registration Number : 08AEEFS9350K1ZI under GST Act.
Branch Offices in India : Jaipur | New Delhi
SF-72-73 2ND FLOOR, Jaipur Electronic Market, Ridhi Sidhi Choraha, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302018.
+91 99292 77766
Facts of Medicines
SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
Care should be exercised in the handling of Oseltamivir. Oseltamivir capsules should not be opened or crushed. Store permitted between 15-30°C (59-86°F).
Oseltamivir should be taken orally at about the same time each day, either with food or without food, however, tolerability may be enhanced if Oseltamivir is taken with food. Oseltamivir phosphate capsules should be swallowed whole with water. Never consume opened, broken, or chewed capsules.
OSELTAMIVIR PHOSPHATE SIDE EFFECTS
- The most common adverse reactions include: vomiting, diarrhea, headache, and trouble sleeping, nausea, and abdominal pain.
- Other side effects of Oseltamivir may include psychiatric symptoms and seizures.
- In the United States, Oseltamivir phosphate is recommended to be safe consumed by pregnant women in case of infection. The dose of this medication is adjusted for the person suffering from kidney problems.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Oseltamivir 75 mg not recommended for patients with end-stage renal disease not undergoing dialysis.
- Serious skin/hypersensitivity reactions such as Stevens-Johnson Syndrome, toxic epidermal necrolysis and erythema multiforme, immediately discontinue Oseltamivir 45 mg and initiate appropriate treatment if allergic reactions occur or are suspected.
- Patients suffering from influenza and simultaneously taking Oseltamivir 30 mg, particularly pediatric patients, are at the high risk of confusion or abnormal behavior early in their illness. Patients should be monitored for signs of abnormal behavior.
- Dose adjustment may be needed in those with kidney problems.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
Can oseltamivir cause Hallucinations?
The minority of patients suffer from hallucinations.
When was oseltamivir approved?
In 1999, in the US, Oseltamivir phosphate was approved for medical use. This was the maiden NIs (neuraminidase inhibitor) available by mouth. This drug is on the WHO’s (World Health Organization’s) List of the Essential Medications, which are safe as well as effective for the health system.
What are the uses of Oseltamivir?
Oseltamivir is basically used for treating and preventing influenza.
Where can I buy Oseltamivir Phosphate Capsules?
You can buy Oseltamivir Phosphate Capsules from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Oseltamivir Phosphate Capsules?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of the Oseltamivir Phosphate Capsules price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
What are the ingredients in medicine Oseltamivir?
The active ingredient in the medicine is Oseltamivir, and the inactive ingredients are monosodium citrate, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, titanium dioxide, etc.
NEWS / UPDATES
- KD Tripathi, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, Antiviral drugs, 7th edition, 2013, 802.
- Genentech, US Food and Drug Administration, [ Revised on April 2010] [ Accessed on 3rd April 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2011/021087s057lbl.pdf
- Roche Pharma AG, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [ Revised on April 2010] [ Accessed on 3rd April 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.1194.pdf
To be sold by retail on prescription of a registered doctor only (Oseltamivir Phosphate) capsules, for oral use.
ANTIFLU 75MG CAPSULE
Mfr: CIPLA LTD