Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Dactinomycin Injection was approved for medical use in the United States in 1977. It is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines. It is available as a generic medication.
- Brand Name – Dacilon
- Innovator Brand Name – Cosmegen
- API – Dactinomycin
- Packaging – Single Vial
- Strength – 0.5 mg
What is dactinomycin used for?
Dactinomycin Injection is a chemotherapy medication indicated for the treatment of:
- Wilms’ Tumor
- Ewing’s Sarcoma
- Malignant Hydatidiform Mole
- Gestational Trophoblastic Neoplasia
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Dactinomycin Injection 0.5 mg
Facts of Medicines
SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
Care should be exercised in the handling of Dactinomycin. Actinomycin d should be kept in a tightly closed container, protected from light. Store permitted between 20-25°C (68-77°F).
Dacilon (Dactinomycin) should be given by injection into a vein.
DACTINOMYCIN OR ACTINOMYCIN D SIDE EFFECTS
- Most common adverse reactions include vomiting, hair loss, infections, muscle pain and bone marrow suppression.
- Some other serious Dactinomycin side effects include allergic reactions and tissue death at the site of injection
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Dactinomycin is highly toxic and both powder and solution must be handled and administered with care.
- This medication should not be given at or about the time of infection with chickenpox or herpes zoster.
- Actinomycin may cause fetal harm when administered to pregnant women. Women of childbearing potential must be warned to avoid becoming pregnant.
- The greater frequency of toxic effects of this medication in infants suggest that this drug should be administered to infants only over the age of 6-12 months.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
What kind of drug is Dactinomycin?
Dactinomycin is one of the actinomycins, a group of antibiotics produced by various species of Streptomyces. Dactinomycin is used as a chemotherapy drug in the treatment of many cancers.
How is Dactinomycin produced?
Dactinomycin is the active ingredient in the medicine produced by Streptomyces parvullus; this organism yields an essentially pure substance that contains only traces of similar compounds differing in the amino acid content of the peptide side chains.
What are all ingredients in the medicine Dactinomycin?
Dactinomycin is the active ingredient in the medicine, and the inactive ingredient is mannitol.
Where can I buy Dactinomycin Injection?
You can buy Dactinomycin Injection from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Dactinomycin Injection?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of theDactinomycin Injection price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
How Dactinomycin 0.5 mg is given?
Dactinomycin is given through a vein (Intravenous).
NEWS / UPDATES
- KD Tripathi, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, Anticancer drugs,7th edition, 2013, 867.
- Goodman & Gilman’s, The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Cytotoxic Agents, 12th edition, 2011,1712.
- Recordati Rare Diseases, US Food and Drug Administration, [ Revised on August 2018] [ Accessed on 9th April 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2018/050682s033lbl.pdf
- Recordati Rare Diseases, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [ Revised on September 2019] [ Accessed on 9th April], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/product/5360/pil