Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Bendamustine was approved for medical use in the United States in 2008. It is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines.
Bendamustine Hydrochloride Injection
- Innovator Brand Name – Treanda
- Generic Brand Available – Bendit
- API – Bendamustine HCL
- Manufacturer Name – Natco Pharma Ltd.
- Packaging – Single-dose Vial
- Strength – 100mg
What is bendamustine used for?
Bendamustine is an alkylating medication used for the treatment of patients with CLL (Chronic lymphocytic leukemia), and Indolent B-cell non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) that has progressed during or within 6 months of the treatment with rituximab or a rituximab containing regimen.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Bendamustine Hydrochloride Injection 100 mg
Facts of Medicines
HOW SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING:
Care should be exercised in the handling of BENDIT. BENDIT Injections should not be opened or broken. Store the vials up to 25°C (77°F) with excursions permitted up to the temperature 30°C (86°F).
BENDAMUSTINE SIDE EFFECTS
- CLL: Most common adverse reactions include pyrexia, nausea, and vomiting.
- NHL: Most common adverse reactions include nausea, vomiting, fatigue, diarrhea, anorexia, constipation, headache, weight decreased, rash, dyspnea, cough, stomatitis and pyrexia.
The recommended dose for CLL is bendamustine 100 mg/m2, which should be administered intravenously (IV) over 30-minutes on the Days 1’st and 2’nd of a 28 day cycle, up to the 6-cycles.
The recommended dose for NHL is 120mg/m2, which should be administered intravenously over 60 minutes on Days 1’st and 2’nd of a 21 day cycle, up to the 8 cycles.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- The bendit should not be used in patients with a known hypersensitivity to bendamustine or mannitol.
- Patients on bendamustine injection should be monitored for the fever and other signs of the infection and should be treated promptly.
- Patients receiving treatment with bendamustine hydrochloride should be monitored clinically and the drug should be discontinued in case of severe reactions.
- Patients with myelosuppression after bendamustine injection 50 mg treatment should be advised to contact a doctor if they have signs or symptoms of infection.
- Women with childbearing age should be advised to avoid becoming pregnant while on bendamustine 50 mg injection.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
Is Bendamustin FDA approved drug?
What are all ingredients of medicine along with Bendamustin?
From which class of drug Bendamustine belongs?
Where can I buy Bendamustin injection?
You can buy Bendamustin injection from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Bendamustin Injection?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at email@example.com. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 98738 10020. We will reply ASAP with the details of the Bendamustin Injection price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
What are commonly reported side effects of bendamustine?
NEWS / UPDATES