Need a Health professional?
Shreyaansh Lifesciences, Jaipur. India
Bortezomib Injection was approved for medical use in the United States in 2003. It is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines. It is available as a generic medication.
- Innovator Name – Velcade
- Generic Brand Available – Bortenat
- API – Bortezomib
- Packaging – Single Vial
- Strength – 2 mg, 3.5 mg
What is bortezomib used for?
Bortezomib Injection is a proteasome inhibitor indicated for the treatment of:
Patients with Multiple Myeloma who have not received prior treatment as well as who have received a couple of prior therapies.
All Trademarks and Brands that appear on website belong to their respective owners and Ikris Pharma Network does not lay and claim on them we only provide Information. We are NOT ONLINE store and We do not sell Narcotics and Sedatives. Iron Sucrose is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Following Information meant for Wholesalers, Suppliers, Exporters, Doctors, Comparator Supplies, Hospitals, Generic, Brand, Corporate Sourcing, reseller, and Pharmacies.
Get Access To Bortezomib Injection 2 mg
Facts of Medicines
SUPPLIED/STORAGE AND HANDLING
Care should be exercised in the handling of Bortezomib (Velcade Injection). Bortezomib Injection should be retained in their genuine & original packaging in order to protect them from the light. Store permitted between 15-30°C (59-86°F).
Common adverse reactions include fever, numbness, tiredness, nausea, diarrhea, rash, abdominal pain, dehydration, and low white blood cells.
Other severe side effects of Bortezomib include confusion, seizure, blurred vision, shortness of breath and low blood pressure.
BORTEZOMIB INJECTION SIDE EFFECTS
- Common adverse reactions include fever, numbness, tiredness, nausea, diarrhea, rash, abdominal pain, dehydration, and low white blood cells.
- Other severe side effects of Bortezomib include confusion, seizure, blurred vision, shortness of breath and low blood pressure.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Bortenat should be taken under the supervision of experienced antineoplastic therapy health care providers.
- Lab tests should be monitored while on Bortezomib including blood count as well as platelets count.
- Females with childbearing potential should avoid becoming pregnant.
- Bortezomib shouldn`t be used in specific days of breastfeeding. It may cause serious harm to the infant.
- Patients with elevated liver enzymes should watchfully be monitored for toxicities while on Bortezomib.
FAQs – Medicine Questions
Is Bortezomib generic approved by FDA?
Yes. The FDA must first approve generic drugs before they are marketed. The FDA requires that generic drugs must be as high in quality, and as strong, pure and stable as brand name drugs.
Is Bortezomib a chemotherapy drug?
Yes, Bortezomib is a chemotherapy medicine used in people suffering from Multiple Myeloma and Mantle Cell Lymphoma. It inhibits the growth of tumours.
Why is Bortezomib used in Multiple Myeloma?
The mechanism of the medicine Bortezomin is seen as very effective when given in combination with other drugs resulting in superior results for time to progression, progression-free survival, overall survival and response rate.
Where can I buy Bortezomib Injection?
You can buy Bortezomib Injection from any authorized whole-seller after getting a prescription from a qualified doctor. It is always better to check the credential of the whole-seller/supplier/exporter before buying the product.
The buyer should check the existing law in their home country before importing the product.
What is the procedure to buy Bortezomib Injection?
Patients can simply fill the order form or can send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Patients can also send WhatsApp messages to +91 99292 77766 / 98738 10020 We will reply ASAP with the details of the Bortezomib Injection price as well as procurement procedure.
Note:- The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of the Valid prescription of the Clinician.
What are the different strength of Bortezomib?
It is available in two different strength:-
Bortezomib 2 mg
Bortezomib 3.5 mg
NEWS / UPDATES
- STADA, Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC), [Revised on Jun 2021] [Accessed on 29th Dec 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.10201.pdf
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc., [Revised on Nov 2021] [Accessed on 29th Dec 2021], https://www.velcade.com/files/pdfs/VELCADE_PRESCRIBING_INFORMATION.pdf
- Edward Chu, Cancer Chemotherapy, Lange’s Basic and Clinical Pharmacology, 14th Edition, 2018, 948-976.
- KD Tripathi, Anticancer Drugs, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, 8th Edition, 2019, 915-936.
- H.G. Watson, J.I.O. Craig, L.M. Manson, Blood disease, Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine, 22nd Edition, 2014, 989-1056.